Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

There's plenty dating right back to when he was a Leicester player - I'm sure anyone else on this forum that has met him will agree.

He's a nasty piece of work.

Interesting. I've met him twice for decent lengths of time and found him very pleasant, engaging and polite on both occasions - far from a 'nasty piece of work'.

Just seen the LVG press walkout.........it had a dignity about it...... imagine Nige's version if it was his role

At first I thought what an arrogant twat again, but he actually has a point about what the media are doing and how they should know how making up stories can effect people. Good for him!

.....the media will be now work even harder to destroy him though.

Hearing Standard Liege have rejected 2.2m bid knockaert from a Champ club, believed to be Brighton. #LCFC

Not really worked out for him in Belgium. Would be a good move for him if it happens.

Hearing Standard Liege have rejected 2.2m bid knockaert from a Champ club, believed to be Brighton. #LCFC

Not really worked out for him in Belgium. Would be a good move for him if it happens.

Thought Knockaert was scoring a good amount of goals at the start of the season? Would anyone take him back here in the number ten role?

How has it not worked out exactly? Scored 5 in 20 this season.

Thought Knockaert was scoring a good amount of goals at the start of the season? Would anyone take him back here in the number ten role?

No.

Jesus Christ, no.

Would honestly rather recall Lawrence.

People are letting their feelings for the man cloud their judgement.

Five goals and six assists in 20 games says otherwise.

My guess is he's pondering a move back to England so that he can maybe gain promotion back to the Premier League and prove his place at that level with a different club.