Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

Has anyone else got three league winners medals of the top 3 divvos?

Keen to find out and I don't know if anyone has asked yet.

#STATATTACK

@statsUK

Ipswich won the league in the sixties under Alf Ramsey after two promotions.

Several of their players came up through the lower two divisions with the team so it has been done before but not in the premier league era.

Love the guy. He has effortlessly slotted into so many Leicester squads in 3 different leagues, played several different roles in several formations, and has never complained once about being left out. I genuinely think Kingy will be looked back on as a Leicester legend. He's a true professional and I am glad he has stuck with us over the years.

He seemed to me to play with more confidence on the ball and his positioning and movement were much better. Looked like he's been playing every week.

I know he has his doubters on here, but he has been a key part of our success over the last eight years and it would be fitting if when he retired he had three different league winners medals. Maybe that would quieter the doubters.

Love the guy. He has effortlessly slotted into so many Leicester squads in 3 different leagues, played several different roles in several formations, and has never complained once about being left out. I genuinely think Kingy will be looked back on as a Leicester legend. He's a true professional and I am glad he has stuck with us over the years.

It is true how he's slotted in so much. I was thinking he hasn't been a first choice CM for a few seasons now, yet a lot of the time is able to step up when he's called upon. Managers must love him.

It is true how he's slotted in so much. I was thinking he hasn't been a first choice CM for a few seasons now, yet a lot of the time is able to step up when he's called upon. Managers must love him.

I think Raineri played a blinder when he said, immediately after the norwich game, that king would be the replacement for Kante v wba. It was a statement of confidence in king, and it would have made king even more determined to repay that trust. Superb man management.

Is Andy king. Our version of the nations Heskey.

We loved emile. But the nation never got him.

Yet Several England managers loved him. Sven, keegan, they all picked him. At club level mon, Bruce, houllier etc and players like cottee, Owen etc all loved what he offered.

Yet the nation as fans never got it.

Now I love king and he has been a regular in the 16 man match day squad for 7 years now. But it just seems some of our fans don't get him.

All squads have a need for that type of professional. Even more so next year.

top post

Hope he stays with the club like Birch and Walshy have.

Archived