Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

Chelsea Pre-Match Thread

Schlupp has to play at left back against this lot, Konch will get torn a new one by the pace they have on the wings

and the fact that schlupp can't defend for shit doesn't concern you?

Doubters all o ya...keep the faith. Ive tipped city to win.

if chelsea play brilliant, just think how good we will play to beat them.

I will believe all the way until the end result has been printed and confirms my faith.

Watching the game tonight, I think we will need to match Chelsea's pace all over the pitch. We will need to close down quickly at the back, watch their overlapping down either flank and prevent the crosses coming in. It will be a tough ask given we have lost key players from our engine room.

Is it just me who is looking forward to having a no pressure game on Saturday?

I think we should be looking to win every single home game, but away games at last year's top 4 are surely just a chance to enjoy the day.

Is it just me who is looking forward to having a no pressure game on Saturday?

I think we should be looking to win every single home game, but away games at last year's top 4 are surely just a chance to enjoy the day.

Totally agree with you. I'm looking forward to a day in the smoke, plenty of beers and watching a quality side.

Totally agree with you. I'm looking forward to a day in the smoke, plenty of beers and watching a quality side.

What about Chelsea? Are you looking forward to seeing them too?

We've got to play the ball on the floor if we're going to have any chance against these.

Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry and Matic are going to eat anything in the air. We need to get the ball forward into Ulloa's feet asap and get runners, especially Mahrez and Vardy, playing off him.

I don't know where to put Vardy in.

If he plays behind Ulloa he will be wasted and I feel Nugent does that role better.

Saying that, I don't see and don't want Ulloa being dropped, and don't want to go 4-4-2 against Chelsea.

So

Schmeichel

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Konch

Mahrez

Hammond

King

Albrighton

Nugent

Ulloa