Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

Chelsea Pre-Match Thread

Kasper

De Laet Morgan Moore Konch

Knockaert King Hammond Mahrez

Ulloa

Vardy 

nugent has done nothing wrong just pace can beat terry and cahill

Can't imagine Kasper will be much use on the corner flag mate.

Hope Pearson starts with Vardy and if we score I'll be happy.

Go for the draw

1075345_Leicester_City.jpg

Apichet!! Haha

I've no idea how we're going about this, especially with the injury situation. I do however think that we might be lucky on the counter (praying Vards is back) and bag one or maybe two from the break, possibly as a result of Vardy being brought down for a penalty. If we don't gift away possession and play our cards right we might just sneak a draw

Having said that, this is one of the games that I genuinely won't be upset if we lose provided we put up a fight. Just please not a thrashing and pleeeease no more injuries

Good luck! Honestly I've never seen football like that tonight. It's never nice seeing your team beaten, but honestly there were spells tonight that were just spell-binding and a joy to watch.

And we have got to play them away! I love Leicester with a passion but we are in for a thrashing at the weekend and I don't care as long as it has no effect on our home form. 3-0 to Chelsea is my prediction and that's being optimistic.

I don't think this is our best team but its unexpected - and I am assuming no more signings before match day here

Schmeichel

RDL       Moore          Morgan       Konchesky

Hammond     King  

Mahrez                Vardy                     Schlupp

Ulloa

Gives our midfield a hell of a lot to do - but gives us a lot of pace on the counter too. Everyone would have to run their socks off. I'm a big fan of Nugent - just think Vardy, Schlupp and Mahrez will cause their defence problems (even though its a fairly formidable defence)

of course Schlupp would need to practice shooting all week long!!!!

Why has dyche got to bring "big market" and tonight "a team of £300 million or whatever" into the post match interview? Can he just not accept that his team were outplayed for most of the game?

Sean Dyche is so small time that he deserves to be back in the Championship. He's in the Premier League what does he expect? It's a far cry from the likes of Rotherham and he just won't let it go.

I'd take a 3-0 defeat with no injuries to be honest. That's a bit sad really  :(

Thing is, last time we played them there it was 5-2, time before that it was 4-3. If the trend continues it will be Chelsea 6-1 Leicester, and that is very possible  :nigel:

**** it.

Nothing to lose. Attack them. Close them down. Drag them into an attrition game rather than a football one.

---------------Kasper-----------

-------Was-----Wes------Moore-----

--RDL----Hammond----King-----Schluup

---Mahrez-----Vardy-------Nugent----

Loads of pace. Bring Ulloa on if we need to switch it up and start lumping it.

Just a heads up in case you are unaware. I live in the Putney Bridge & said Bridge is closed for 3 months to ALL traffic including buses. You can walk over the Bridge on one side only but more or less in single file. If anyone having a few jars in the area do let me know & I will join you for a gallon or 2! :-)

Cheers!

1075535_Leicester_City.jpg

I think against slow CB's like Chelsea, Vardy will have more of a chance than Ulloa...

Ulloa will make it a physical battle and I think Terry has the experience to deal with him.

We will play playing on the counter against a Chelsea team that likes to push on and I can imagine Jose would have looked at our game against Everton and see our right side as the weakness which helps him a lot because his left side is immense!

Nugent will have to sit on Fabregas when he drops deep and dictates play, he needs to be closed down quick because his range of passing is one of the best in the league. Hammond will probably have to help down the right and cover De Laet on Hazard and then you have Oscar....

Its a tough game. They will dominate possession, we need to counter attack and with Mahrez, Vardy & Albrighton we have enough pace & technique to cause problems.

I think Moore and Morgan will cope OK with Costa as he's a similar mold to Lukaku.

Anything other than a loss is an exceptional result

Whatever team we play, I think we're going to get a rude awakening at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea bullied burnley last night and although we are better than Burnley I think we'll be next... Keep the faith lol

Whatever team we play, I think we're going to get a rude awakening at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea bullied burnley last night and although we are better than Burnley I think we'll be next... Keep the faith lol

Burnley looked absolute wank whenever they managed to get the ball after Chelsea's first goal though

Goal count

1 - almost guaranteed

2 - highly likely

3 - probably

4 - maybe

5 - disappointing

6 - very disappointing

7 - extremely disappointing

8 - FFS !

9 - Pearson out !!

10 - Susan Whelan gives head to every travelling adult by way of recompense??

Nigel isn't stupid. We'll go there with a plan. I don't know what, but I think we're strong enough to at least make life difficult for them and grind out a draw by working very very hard. Let's believe people and of we do get turned over Ce la vie

Goal count

1 - almost guaranteed

2 - highly likely

3 - probably

4 - maybe

5 - disappointing

6 - very disappointing

7 - extremely disappointing

8 - FFS !

9 - Pearson out !!

10 - Susan Whelan gives head to every travelling adult by way of recompense??

I can't see us getting ten Trent so Susan is safe ! Would be a hell of a way to celebrate anyway !

Archived