Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

a very sly (almost paedophilic) grin on wenger's face when he mentioned him in his post match jobs. 

"he is very good. you have to give credit to the people who found him because he is top top class." was his exact quote i think. 

Overheard a couple of Arsenal fans saying they wouldn't mind him signing for them.

yeah tbf based on the 180 minutes he's played against them this season i can't blame them. he's made them looked daft at times. he's not good enough for arsenal yet, though. if he'd have scored a hat trick tonight then he might be, but there wasn't enough end product, kept missing the target. 

if his finishing improves by about 20% and he ups his averages on his crosses being dangerous he could play for anyone in the league bar chelsea. if (when? :cry:) he leaves at the end of the year, if he was to stay in england i'd like him to go to a southampton, an everton or a swansea probably. someone who likes to play good football, but also that'll improve his game with game time and give him chances to shine even further. 

can easily see him pitching up at villarreal/valencia or fiorentina/lazio kinda places in europe. europa league teams on the continent. 

a very sly (almost paedophilic) grin on wenger's face when he mentioned him in his post match jobs. 

"he is very good. you have to give credit to the people who found him because he is top top class." was his exact quote i think. 

He's a predator 

So we bought him for 440,000 euros. Anticipated sale value if he leaves in the summer?

Proven ability in the Prem. £12 million?

Probably about right. 20m for him and Kramaric means that we would have cancelled out the transfer fees of this year too.

He is so so good. One of the best players I've ever seen put on the blue shirt.

Agreed.

It's just a pleasure to watch him play and he's the one player who makes things happen. I'm still yet to work out what it is he does to beat players but he glides past them without even needing a trick most of the time.

Remember that kid at school who you'd go in to tackle, touch a bit of the ball (thinking you'd won it) but they'd still come out of it with the ball and you'd be cursing them as they ran away from you?!

Riyad Mahrez is the professional version of this.

Archived