Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

On to the next one - Burnley (H)

Looking at our results so far, our squad and the potential investment we have, I don't think we should be worried as a result of the game with Burnley. Yes, we should beat you but you've got a cracking team spirit and that is the only thing that can counter an injury crisis. 1-0, 10-0, I'm expecting a tough game and I'll take a result anyway it'll come.

This, you won't find me posting rubbish about how we're going to dick this lot.

They'll be tricky customers for sure.

Looking at our results so far, our squad and the potential investment we have, I don't think we should be worried as a result of the game with Burnley. Yes, we should beat you but you've got a cracking team spirit and that is the only thing that can counter an injury crisis. 1-0, 10-0, I'm expecting a tough game and I'll take a result anyway it'll come.

Completely agree.

After seeing what West Brom did to them I would be disappointed with anything but a comfortable victory. If they were at full strength it'd be another matter but this is a small squad stretched to full capacity. It'd take a monumental mess up (lack of professionalism) from us to not win this.

After seeing what West Brom did to them I would be disappointed with anything but a comfortable victory. If they were at full strength it'd be another matter but this is a small squad stretched to full capacity. It'd take a monumental mess up (lack of professionalism) from us to not win this.

I completely agree. Their squad is stretched, to date, they have scored very very few goals.

No excuses tomorrow. I expect a comfortable home victory and a good performance.

I hope we go 4-4-2 for this. I'd be tempted to bring Tom Lawrence or Knockaert in on the left and obviously Mahrez on the right. I know Schlupp has done well but with the international break coming up and him going away again, we need to find alternatives to come in and get some form.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

Lawrence

Vardy

Ulloa

Controversial leaving Nugent out given his record vs Burnley but I think we really need to stretch Burnley early on and then it could be a comfortable win, which we need going in to the international break.

I hope we go 4-4-2 for this. I'd be tempted to bring Tom Lawrence or Knockaert in on the left and obviously Mahrez on the right. I know Schlupp has done well but with the international break coming up and him going away again, we need to find alternatives to come in and get some form.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

Lawrence

Vardy

Ulloa

Controversial leaving Nugent out given his record vs Burnley but I think we really need to stretch Burnley early on and then it could be a comfortable win, which we need going in to the international break.

I think it's a little unfair in Jeffrey to drop him because he's possibly going away in 3 months time.

If you want to drop him because he's useless then I'm with you. 

I'd put Albrighton in myself.

1-0 Leicester, Vardy wins a penalty to really rile the clarets and Nuge fires home. Sean Dyche blows a gasket and accidentally headbutts Pearson's daughter, with Richie Wellens on standby in a taxi to be brought in and absorb the blame.

I think it's a little unfair in Jeffrey to drop him because he's possibly going away in 3 months time.

If you want to drop him because he's useless then I'm with you. 

I'd put Albrighton in myself.

Hahahaaaa I didn't mean drop him tomorrow because of ACON, I meant because he's got another tough 2 international games next week, I don't want us in the position where we have to start him against Swansea because we've no other options. It wouldn't hurt to see Lawrence, Knockaert or Albrighton. I like Schlupp, he's impressed me at left wing but it concerns me all these players kicking their heels in our squad. If we can utilize them where possible then great.

An early goal for us and I think the flood gates could open. 

The longer it goes on without us scoring a goal, I think it will suit Burnley and the more confident they will become with our crowd beginning to get frustrated. 

I think loosing a Palace last week might not be a bad thing and Pearson will want a reaction. A win at Palace and I think the players would of just strolled into this one expecting the 3 points. 

Schmichael 

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Koncheskey

Cambiasso

Drinkwater 

James 

Vardy

Nugent

Ulloa 

I'm having a bet on Burnley half time, Leicester full time. (3-1) 

There is a pragmatic way to view this fixture. We have to finish ahead of three teams come May. One of these may well be burnley. We are already 6 points ahead of them. It is vital that we do not lose any of this gap. Therefore we must not lose this game.

Does the priority then become not to lose rather than winning and risking a smash and grab defeat?

Just a thought.........

There is a pragmatic way to view this fixture. We have to finish ahead of three teams come May. One of these may well be burnley. We are already 6 points ahead of them. It is vital that we do not lose any of this gap. Therefore we must not lose this game.

Does the priority then become not to lose rather than winning and risking a smash and grab defeat?

Just a thought.........

Nope, not when you're in a position where not only should it be a win. It should be comfortable. Are you Gary Megson?

Guest seanfox778

It's weird being favourites for a Premier League game. This could be a potential slip up but after seeing this group of players put so many professional performances in for over a year, I would be disappointed to not win this.

We aren't gutless, by any means. But a small squad with its 4 central midfielders all injured is always going to struggle. We are knackered on Saturday. I expect nothing but a hefty defeat.

If you don't win this one comfortably, you should worry.

You've been spending so much time on FT, you should be worried you're turning into a Leicester fan!  :ph34r:

Archived