Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Ilkeston_Fox

Liverpool - Post Match.....

Recommended Posts

Posted

Col I have to be honest there was a time that you spoke some sense (I think). But you have a vendetta against cambiasso. He should have scored no doubt but come on he wasn't 3 yards out. You can still have a good game and miss a chance

He had a decent game. Didn't stop and one of our better players along with James.

totally agree we have some good players here james and cambiasso were good today.need a whole new back 5 though and manager.pearson keeps having these nightmare runs and we really cant afford to let it go on any longer.

Posted

We are f^cking woeful,seven losses out of the last nine, and let's not start saying Liverpool are full of internationals, they are well out of sorts were there for the taking and we still managed to f^ck it up.I don't know what has happened, Mahrez is the only shining light but he can't do it all on his own and therefore invariably runs into dead ends. You just cannot see where the next win is coming from, there are too many major problems within the team to start to analyse, the owners have pumped in millions and will not want one season in the top flight, lose against Villa and I expect Pearson will be gone!

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Yeah no one's claiming that staying with runners is his biggest strength, but yet again he was a step ahead in possession and moved it very cleverly. One of our best players on the night, despite his mistakes.

So what? Don't gloss over the fact that we've conceded three goals to three midfielders who had an eternity to pick their spots, following bad defensive errors. This is crucial. He's THERE to pick up runners...for all the fancy play going forward this does not compensate for the fact that gaps are glaring!

Posted

Cambiasso's miss was one of the worst I've seen at the KP? Probably the worst.. And yet he was 'class'..unbelievable

Sorry, meant to say Cattermole was class, forgot you are a Sunderland fan... unbelievable x2

Posted

we gave it a go. much better. defensively still awful but could've scored a few.

that's the last time I call Raheem sterling anything other than a despicable cheating crying little **** too.

ref was woeful for both teams all night.

fair result.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

"Cambiasso, apart from his miss (thank God Nugent didn't miss that!) has had a good half (note that)..."

Yes again, a good first half..it's a 90 minute game

Posted

We are f^cking woeful,seven losses out of the last nine, and let's not start saying Liverpool are full of internationals, they are well out of sorts were there for the taking and we still managed to f^ck it up.I don't know what has happened, Mahrez is the only shining light but he can't do it all on his own and therefore invariably runs into dead ends. You just cannot see where the next win is coming from, there are too many major problems within the team to start to analyse, the owners have pumped in millions and will not want one season in the top flight, lose against Villa and I expect Pearson will be gone!

 

How is he? Defend your statement, don't give me a silly response, I want to know what it is that people can see that I'm struggling with.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Sorry, meant to say Cattermole was class, forgot you are a Sunderland fan... unbelievable x2

No, I'm a Leicester City fan and very upset that we concede three goals so cheaply to a poor Liverpool side and are anchored firmly to the base of the division. If you think that's in any way 'class', I suggest you either aren't bothered, or weren't watching.

Posted

Brilliant? We've just lost 3-1 to a poor Liverpool side, where their three goals were scored by oncoming midfielders, completely unmarked. Watch the goals back man!

And all three goals against were caused by Esteban Cambiasso. Drop it, Colin. Or else get a room with Grewks and his vendetta against Nugent, so you two can both entertain each other for days - if not longer.

Posted

The fight and passion the players showed tonight will be vital if we're going to stay up.

 

Cambiasso looked a class above and Mahrez always looked threatening.

 

The sending off might be a blessing in disguise with Moore coming in for Morgan and will Pearson have the balls to drop Schmeichel because it has to be about time now.

 

First time we've created a lot of chances upfront so I'm taking the positives out of this game and think we will get a result at Villa away. For once in a long time we played quite well and lost instead of doing nothing for 90mins

Posted

How is he? Defend your statement, don't give me a silly response, I want to know what it is that people can see that I'm struggling with.

 

I don't have to defend anything it's my opinion and you my friend are perfectly entitled to yours!

Posted

At least we look capable of scoring goals now. A but more confidence going forward and we would have had two or even three. A set piece/corner take who can beat the first man more than one in every ten attempts would create even more chances. As would wingers who cross the ball rather than Mahrez who always cuts inside when playing on the right and Jeff, well Jeff being Jeff. Mahrez on the left, Albrighton on the right please nige.

Vardy is well off form and contributing very little. I think we can sacrifice him for another centre mid to play 4-5-1. Give the defence some much needed protection while maintaining plenty of attacking threat.

Posted

Lets not forget, just to piss on everyones chips a little more, that Burnley picked up another point too. We had a foot in, now we are knee deep, won't belong before we are dead and burried if things don't pick up soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...