Guest Col city fan Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Whatever.... yawn..... And that's your response after calling ME a fan of another team. 'Classy'...
The Horse's Mouth Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Kept Sterling reasonably quiet, some nice interceptions. Apart from that, usual RDL. a part from that time where he completely botched it, sterling went flying off like a bat and thankfully because of lack of support nothing came from it.
conLAD logan Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 In all seriousness bring in hamer and moore for the next game and we hopefully will get a result against villa
The Doctor Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 And that's your response after calling ME a fan of another team. 'Classy'... You certainly seem to be more a fan of whoever we're in competition with than us. Your constant love-in for QPR last season, and Cattermole this...
ealingfox Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Kevin Phillips - what the fvck is he doing with them in the week? Absolutely impotent in the final third.
The other Ollie Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Do not be fooled by Mahrezs late 10 min cameo show. Other than that he was completely out of the game and when he was in it, he was giving the ball to the opposition. He needs to be more disciplined. Can we afford a luxury player like him in a relegation battle, I'm not too sure, definitely not with 2 strikers. As 'class' as Cambiasso looks on the ball, I think he changes the way we play (or played last season) too much. Great vision and passing but he's not dynamic enough. I just don't think him alongside James is working out. Konchesky seriously needs replacing as soon as possible. It's absolutely unbelievable how NP continues to pick him. Wrong passes, gives the ball away, adds very little going forward. And I don't just mean it this game, he was OK, but in the Prem, OK is not good enough. I though Albrighton looked poor, and has done most times he's come on. In space, yes he could probably whip a good ball in. But advancing with any speed, beating a defender etc. I'm not so sure about. All the negativity above but I still think we played well, I was impressed. Do we just stick with the team and it will eventually come? Possibly. I don't know. But we need some real quality in Jan. Just a few. We can't get away with 30+ y.o Championship players on a free in the prem. And some NP signings please. I have a sneaky feeling some of the summer signings were not his signings, hence very little sign of them in the squad yet! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and a hapless wes morgan gets no mention.
Captain... Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 My Liverpool supporting mate said we played really well in patches and were unlucky at times and that he reckons we'll be alright. It is weird that an opposition fan can see positives in our performance when supposed fans can't.
TheUltimateWinner Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Well I take it back Pearson confirms he had a spat with a fan according to written press, however hasn't disclosed what was said.
Webbo Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Sterling will beat better players than De Laet this season, bit unfair to keep banging on about him when there were other players wore than him.
Corky Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 My Liverpool supporting mate said we played really well in patches and were unlucky at times and that he reckons we'll be alright. It is weird that an opposition fan can see positives in our performance when supposed fans can't. It's easy to be nice after a win. Our fans watch us every week and analyse everything we do.
tickler28 Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 At least we look capable of scoring goals now. A but more confidence going forward and we would have had two or even three. A set piece/corner take who can beat the first man more than one in every ten attempts would create even more chances. As would wingers who cross the ball rather than Mahrez who always cuts inside when playing on the right and Jeff, well Jeff being Jeff. Mahrez on the left, Albrighton on the right please nige. Vardy is well off form and contributing very little. I think we can sacrifice him for another centre mid to play 4-5-1. Give the defence some much needed protection while maintaining plenty of attacking threat. Are you having a laugh Vardy offers 10 times more attacking threat and gives 10 times the effort than Ulloa up front... with Ulloa alone up front we might as well give up cos hell do beggar all alone and the midfielders behind him are not goalscorers ...now Vardy and Mahrez/Schlupp out wide in a forward three and I may actually start to take you seriously
eastendfox Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 There are some truly daft comments on here. We played ok and we're undone by two errors by Morgan and one by Kasper. De Laet was either great or Sterling terrible, Cambiasso and James were decent, we pressured them well at the back. Agree that Mahrez did little until near the end, but to be honest that was better than we've seen for a while. BUT although we played ok, it isn't looking great for staying up because we are making too many errors in every game. Unless we cut them out we're going down.
The Horse's Mouth Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 what is it specifically that you don't like about Cambiasso col? is it because he's a bit of a glamour signing or what
Guest Col city fan Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 You certainly seem to be more a fan of whoever we're in competition with than us. Your constant love-in for QPR last season, and Cattermole this... Not at all, it's because I'm such a massive fan of City that I'm so bothered. I don't want to see us go back down again and believe I can see where the problems lie. I had the same thing when criticising Beckford..lots of negative feedback. We MUST track runners coming into our penalty area. Again today, three goals were scored by three oncoming midfielders, who were utterly unmarked. It's a big problem (amongst plenty of others).
johnny the fox Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Deep breath.. before any comments..please.
Webbo Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 My Liverpool supporting mate said we played really well in patches and were unlucky at times and that he reckons we'll be alright. It is weird that an opposition fan can see positives in our performance when supposed fans can't. It's called trying to be nice.
tylesta Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 what is it specifically that you don't like about Cambiasso col? is it because he's a bit of a glamour signing or what Because he aint a mindless thug on the field
The Doctor Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Sterling will beat better players than De Laet this season, bit unfair to keep banging on about him when there were other players wore than him. Pretty much this. Could perhaps have closed out crosses better, but he kept Sterling quiet all game, and that's pretty much what he was tasked with. The problem lay with other players today, De Laet was one of our better performers.
Kierzz Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 There are some truly daft comments on here. We played ok and we're undone by two errors by Morgan and one by Kasper. De Laet was either great or Sterling terrible, Cambiasso and James were decent, we pressured them well at the back. Agree that Mahrez did little until near the end, but to be honest that was better than we've seen for a while. BUT although we played ok, it isn't looking great for staying up because we are making too many errors in every game. Unless we cut them out we're going down. Did nothing till the end? The pass he made created the goal - vardys shot saved and then hit in by Ulloa. Without him we wouldn't have even scored
steveherbe Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 And that's your response after calling ME a fan of another team. 'Classy'... You wouldnt recognise class if it bit your arse. Proven by your hatred of cambiasso.
Guest Col city fan Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Pretty much this. Could perhaps have closed out crosses better, but he kept Sterling quiet all game, and that's pretty much what he was tasked with. The problem lay with other players today, De Laet was one of our better performers. Absolutely right...
tylesta Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Not at all, it's because I'm such a massive fan of City that I'm so bothered. I don't want to see us go back down again and believe I can see where the problems lie. I had the same thing when criticising Beckford..lots of negative feedback. We MUST track runners coming into our penalty area. Again today, three goals were scored by three oncoming midfielders, who were utterly unmarked. It's a big problem (amongst plenty of others). cannot call the 3rd one on midfielders tracking, you would think kasper would of held it!
Tielemans63 Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Not matching Liverpool's 3 in midfield was criminal for me. I thought James and Camby did okay but it says a lot that all 3 goals were scored by Liverpool's midfielders and all 3 scorers weren't tracked. Gerrard and Henderson could have stopped for a shit and still scored.
Guest Col city fan Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 You wouldnt recognise class if it bit your arse. Proven by your hatred of cambiasso. Another classy response... If you consider this a 'classy' performance, you should go and watch Burton.
Harry - LCFC Posted 2 December 2014 Posted 2 December 2014 Are you having a laugh Vardy offers 10 times more attacking threat and gives 10 times the effort than Ulloa up front... with Ulloa alone up front we might as well give up cos hell do beggar all alone and the midfielders behind him are not goalscorers ...now Vardy and Mahrez/Schlupp out wide in a forward three and I may actually start to take you seriously :xmaslaugh: Sorry but all that last sentence says is "agree with me and I may actually take you seriously." Try having a bit more respect for other people's views. Vardy was poor tonight, I don't think there's much debate about it. I don't even agree with Moose about dropping him but I'm not going to try and pretend that I'm obviously right as you're doing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.