Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

17 hours ago, Webbo said:

Going to Salou on Sunday, we'll probably have a day in Barcelona. Has anyone ever travelled there from Salou on public transport?

I was in Salou this summer, haven't done the journey to Barcelona but there appeared to be a simple bus route. 

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:38, lee7 said:

Going Disneyland Paris for the second time this year but this time with my girlfriend. Booked it as a surprise 3 days away & we don't go until October. 

Trying hard not to let the secret out but every Monday she wants a bloody clue as to where we are going. 

I'm absolutely rubbish with stuff like that without giving away the destination :sweating:

Have you let it slip yet? lol 

18 hours ago, Webbo said:

Going to Salou on Sunday, we'll probably have a day in Barcelona. Has anyone ever travelled there from Salou on public transport?

Renfe train go off at Barcelona Sants, get on the metro buy a T-10 ticket (gets you ten trips on the metro and you can pass the card about so if there is two of you dont need one each) Catalyna is best for la ramblas, Barceloneta is for the harbour and beach, if you like your craft ales get off at Liciu (bottom of la ramblas) bar called Kaelderkold very decent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Have you let it slip yet? lol 

Hahaha! What a time to ask this question lol

Unfortunately I let it slip last Sunday! I just blurted it out without thinking during random conversation! 

On a worse note today it looks like we're splitting up FML! So ill have to now pay for a name change too! 

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Got back from Lisbon in the early hours on Tuesday morning, went to sleep about 4.30 with a 6.30 alarm for work, been such a grim day.

Lisbon is a bloody beautiful place and I'd absolutely urge everybody who's never been to go.

Should have booked tuesday off, you know it would have made sense.

I am currently in Protaras and have another week and half of sunshine and beer.:nigel:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Any suggestions for places to go early next year by myself? Been looking at Thailand and Australia. 

Depends what you want really mate.

South Africa is warm that time of year, beach holiday wise it’s either Asia, Caribbean or Indian Ocean.

Ive been on a few cold holidays that time of year as well which have been as good as any I’ve ever been on but they aren’t for everyone.

2 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Any suggestions for places to go early next year by myself? Been looking at Thailand and Australia. 

Gambia is a bit of a laugh for a Winter sunshine destination if you don't mind the Bumsters and their Messi and Ronaldo T shirts.

Also remember if you order lobster and it costs less than a fiver ... it is highly unlikely that it is lobster.

On 27/10/2017 at 20:34, Costock_Fox said:

No posts for a month? What type of football forum is this.

Going Krakow for a couple of days in a few weeks, Anyone got any tips for decent cheap food and drinks? ta.

Everywhere is cheap. The McDonalds in the main square is interesting make sure you go..