Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Man City (A) Pre-Match

De laet and Was in for Simpson and Morgan, please see some sense!

Kram, Marhez and Camby MUST start what formation we will play I don't have a clue.

Will he give Vardy or Nuge a start after there impact the other day who knows if he drops any of the above then it would be criminal and surely he can't persist with Morgan and Simpson.

Kram, Marhez and Camby MUST start what formation we will play I don't have a clue.

Will he give Vardy or Nuge a start after there impact the other day who knows if he drops any of the above then it would be criminal and surely he can't persist with Morgan and Simpson.

No chance, Pearson will pick his same favourites, with the same result.

And Hamer in for Schwarzer hopefully.

You sound like you're looking forward to it. It's like it irritates you that we've not ticket the 5-0 defeat box yet, gotta get that done before we go down eh?

You interpret however you like, it really doesn't bother me.

I can only say and reiterate how much I want to be proved wrong so many times, but that isn't gonna change my views on the situation.

To be honest Nige we shouldn't view any game as a bonus game at any stage of the season. 

We need a win tonight, a draw doesn't do a huge amount really and then the pressure is seriously on for Hull. That's the situation we're in. We can point to this and that game where points are available, we've got to start now I'm afraid.

Man City 6-0 Leicester.

That "we ain't been hammered" cliche will be no more after tonight.

A quid for every time this has been said this season please.

There's a reason we've not been hammered this season. We just don't roll over.

I presume 'bonus games' are the ones against the bigger teams.

We've usually performed pretty well in those games, i'll give em' that, albeit we've still not won many of those games but we've played fairly pretty.

It's a shame we've not took the 'non-bonus games' with the same respect as if we had we might be better off right now, maybe won a few more instead of playing like complete clowns in a majority of those games.

bobby madley is the ref.  he owes krama a pen after the cup game at WHL. tbh, what that decision showed is that this is a ref who believes the small clubs are small. are we due a cheap sending off ?

from the manchester evening news preview

City's player and manager have spent the last week having their competency and desire questioned and they will be out to prove a point.

It is unfortunate for Leicester that they must be subjected to this backlash but, for the Blues, there is no better opponent to face than the one currently propping up the English top-flight.

Need to just stay in this game first half and I think if we do that'll rattle them. Defensively they look quite ordinary recently so we could cause them problems but it's going to be tough keeping Aguero, Silva and Toure quiet

Given Nige's selection strategy of doing exactly the opposite of what most Foxestalk members would do, I can see this happening ie same team as last time except Vardy in for Mahrez!

Im starting to think he reads this, just to keep his finger on the pulse of being the most contrary ba###rd imaginable.

In which case...

Keeping Schwarzer, Simpson and Morgan in is integral to our chances of survival. Keep picking em NP!!

Archived