Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

League Cup 3rd Round Draw - Chelsea (H)

Guest CityFan 06

We have history in the League Cup, an ideal time to add to our collection of trophies in the competition.

Our non first teamer's could do well, I reckon. 

5 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

I'd like Leeds away, but I'm predicting we will get Rotherham at home.

Rotherham and both Sheffield clubs are sadly out. Otherwise I'd be praying for an away game against one of those.

Guest CityFan 06
Just now, Fox92 said:

Rotherham and both Sheffield clubs are sadly out. Otherwise I'd be praying for an away game against one of those.

Ah I didn't notice. As a prediction then I will go for Wolves, and I wouldn't actually mind that.

29 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I'm only going if it's a local derby. I'm not watching us put out a team that isn't bothered about winning like last season in both cups.

But our B-side is a lot better this year: Musa and Gray not unlikely to start. And whoever is playing will be playing to earn a League start (apart from Waz, but he doesn't need motivation), unlike last year. The cups could be fun this year.

I was flicking through the channels last night and keeping an eye on the peno shootout between derby and carlisle on SSN and it said that carlisle won 14 - 13 on pens? didn't realise it was Derby that won it.

Another for Bristol City away please :)

Archived