Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Copenhagen Pre-Match

Some players need dropping so they get a grip. 

Kasper

Simpson Benalouane/Hernandez Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Drinkwater Amartey Gray 

Okazaki Slimani 

Subs: Zieler, Morgan, Vardy, King, Chilwell, Albrighton, Musa

STOP THE HOOFING FOR ****S SAKE 

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Some players need dropping so they get a grip. 

Kasper

Simpson Benalouane/Hernandez Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Drinkwater Amartey Gray 

Okazaki Slimani 

Subs: Zieler, Morgan, Vardy, King, Chilwell, Albrighton, Musa

I thought that this was the list of players you would drop at first....

After today's dismal display of inept football I can't bear to even think about the potential for embarrassement in this game. It's becoming a double-edged sword of a game for the players ... if they deem to turn up and win then what the hell was today's showing all about ... lose and it's confidence 'gone' totally!

Just hope that there is a major overhaul of the side we've just put out to capitulate. Not a clue who I would put in though, Kaputska had a bit of a mare in the under23's although he wasn't helped when he won trhe ball chipped it cleverly forward for 2 poalyers to be able to run on to, but they just stood and looked over their shoulder and let it pass by, maybe he would shine when surrounded by players that can play football. Gray is a must, as is Okazaki hope Mendy can tear himself away from his crutch(es). Huth & Hernandez must play, not even sure about Morgan any-more, Benalouane had a solid and spitrited 2nd half with the under 23's and maybe has earned a chance....but not sure if he's even got a number in ther squad for the Euro Champ matches.

Brugge were Championship fodder. Dreadful outfit. Copenhagen are bottom 6 Premier League fodder. We signed their best player and he's decent one week and poor the next. We should be too strong for Copenhagen.

Guest CityFan 06

Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Drinkwater Amartey

Okazaki

Mahrez                Gray 

Slimani

For me, this is a formation we should think about away from home. 4-4-2 is usually fine at home though. 

17 minutes ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

They scored 5 against Bruges and looked deadly from set pieces.

Not looking forward to us defending corners. 

But the team should be really motivated as a win here should see us into the next round.

I can see us scraping it 2-1

They won 4-0. Couple of set pieces and a worldie from 25 yards. 

Copenhagen are better than Brugge but we are better than both of them. 2-0 to Leicester.

Archived