Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Stoke Post Match Thread - 0 - 1

We won't get a jammier 3 points than that all season. Couldn't have complained if we'd lost by 2 goals. Hamer MoTM for me, apart from his early spill he was excellent. Ulloa you fvcking beauty!

I won't even try and claim we were the better side but Jammy?

We had just as many good chances as them. All they really had was possession and corners. We defended away from home better than they attacked. I wouldn't really call it jammy, it was well organised and well fought.

I didn't want to make too many predictions at this stage of the season but they really have made the step up to Premiership football superbly. We have resilience, belief, work ethic and, most importantly, lots of quality in the squad. Top marks to the back 5 today, I am so impressed with Moore and Morgan.

What a result, only really followed soccer Saturday and the twitter feed so not sure on performance.

Credit to Pearson for making proactive substitutions, what was the formation second half? 433 or Drinkwater in a wide position?

Delighted Hamer had a good game, and we defend like lions. Yes we had a bit of luck but if you don't score you don't win.

Also, Ulloa would have scored bucket loads for us last season, brilliant.

Is there a better result than a smash and grab?

Stoke may have dominated in terms of attempts but winning away in the prem is down to quality counter attacking and Nige has set us up brilliantly in each game so far.

This is going to be a good season people :)

Archived