Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Post Match Thread 1 - 2

Not listened to any of it, see Liam Moore was subbed after 26, anyone know why?

gave away a pen (which was kinda harsh tbh) limped around for a bit, got booked, limped around a bit more, got took off.

Anyone who has scored the amount Ulloa has at this stage of the season is clearly worth £8m. End of story.

Anyway, interested in what people thought of De Laet at left back again and whether Schwarzer is in with a shout against United?

I'd like De Laet at LB again, his pace + Schlupp's pace down that left side could be trouble for any team. 

Great win but when the smile fades and you realise what reality is , were bottom and going down our manager is too fussy on his player choice and have no chance of bringing in 3 quality players he'll now think we can stay up which is worrying , today's win is like finding a winning million pound lottery ticket that's ran out of date

Bore off you ****.

No facts are

He's been our best cm. ......opinion

Being better than vardy and nugent doesn't make you worth 8 mil.........opinion

Schlups form is encouraging but still be more good than bad over the season also.........opinion

on top of this.we look much better playing 4-4-2 a formation............opinion

you said would never work and Marc albrighton.a player you say isn't good enough,........opinion

has played well every time he gets a chance..........opinion.

Given its your opinion and your opinions are terrible I'll take solos in that!.........opinion

Anyway enough of this ruining the thread for everyone else..........opinion.

Im sorry mr manwell..... Do you actually know what a fact is ?

Superb away end, not the best performance on the whole although we should've scored two early on. Midfield was overran, we were poor in possession. Not sure why Vardy started on the wing with two fit wingers on the bench. Defence was solid, Moore's challenge was clumsy but very soft, Soldado is a total tw*t, way he squared up to Was after he was 'elbowed'... kept trying to start a fight despite the fact that Was would crush him. Couldn't see the 'dive' from where we were but ref was very poor throughout.

Spurs fans were silent, our end was superb and the scenes when we scored  :nigel:

Just got in from the game (I live in London) and here is my take:

We made chances today and probably should have been two up before they scored. I haven't seen our penalty (turned down) but it seems that it should have been a pen. Schlupp also should have scored. It was a frustrating game in many ways as we were outplayed in midfield all afternoon. The simple mistakes were very difficult to watch; DD seems a different player from last year. We miss a combination of James, Camby and Hammond; 2 of those three ensure that we don't get overrun in midfield. At points we are very predictable: that long ball to Ulloa was really our only outlet for most (not all) of the game.

I think that Albrighton made a real difference again today. The ability to get the ball into the box from out wide really did change the complexion. At the time I wasn't that happy that Kramaric had given way as I didn't think that the players on would have the quality to get on to the end of those crossed balls but I was wrong. We showed some determination today to keep going till the end and that was really good to see. We really need to get a handle on the centre of the park though (we looked nervous). What can I say though the score says 2-1. Let us take some confidence from this.

The atmosphere was great all game and the singing hardly let up.

No facts are

He's been our best cm. ......opinion

Being better than vardy and nugent doesn't make you worth 8 mil.........opinion

Schlups form is encouraging but still be more good than bad over the season also.........opinion

on top of this.we look much better playing 4-4-2 a formation............opinion

you said would never work and Marc albrighton.a player you say isn't good enough,........opinion

has played well every time he gets a chance..........opinion.

Given its your opinion and your opinions are terrible I'll take solos in that!.........opinion

Anyway enough of this ruining the thread for everyone else..........opinion.

Im sorry mr manwell..... Do you actually know what a fact is ?

lol

:thumbup:

Superb away end, not the best performance on the whole although we should've scored two early on. Midfield was overran, we were poor in possession. Not sure why Vardy started on the wing with two fit wingers on the bench. Defence was solid, Moore's challenge was clumsy but very soft, Soldado is a total tw*t, way he squared up to Was after he was 'elbowed'... kept trying to start a fight despite the fact that Was would crush him. Couldn't see the 'dive' from where we were but ref was very poor throughout.

Spurs fans were silent, our end was superb and the scenes when we scored  :nigel:

Ha. Simultaneous posting of the same thing! I was writing when you posted. I am glad that someone else saw the game the same way! 

who is nuge always waving to in the crowd? do his family/friends travel to every away game? always picks someone out in the crowd and directs a celebration or a thumb up towards them. 

Against F****t on the last day of the season a couple of years ago we were stood with some of his family. Heard the accent and said they come a long way to watch us and they said that they come to watch him. They got involved with all the chants that day and the obvious scenes at the end!

Against F****t on the last day of the season a couple of years ago we were stood with some of his family. Heard the accent and said they come a long way to watch us and they said that they come to watch him. They got involved with all the chants that day and the obvious scenes at the end!

fair play, i knew they went to local games and "big" games but it seems like they travel everywhere every week. can't knock that, especially when he's been on the bench as much as he's played this year. 

hard not to join in some of the atmosphere's and scenes we've had over the past 3 years or so tbh!

What a great result. Why can't people just celebrate and rejoice after the Stoke shambles of last week. It's so depressing having to read infantile armchair manager's perpetuating their feuds with other posters with their "I told you so" bollocks and stupid point scoring. Just enjoy your night out tonight and keep dreaming of a trip to Wembley, which was our second home not so long ago.

Archived