Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham!.. It's now or never....

It's our last chance ....... until we lose and then (some) people will be saying the next game is our absolute last chance and Pearson will be saying the same shit about having to win x number of games except that number will be one less than the last time he said it.

Even if we lose to West Ham I won't write us off. Sunderland looked doomed last year and took 13 points in five games to stay up. Even the most optimistic Sunderland fan couldn't even dream about that return especially looking at those three away games. There's always hope.

we sign Rufus Brevett on a one game emergency loan on the morning of the game.

he comes on for the last 10 mins to add a bit of 'clout' up top.

it's 0-0.

89th minute, we win a corner.

matty james loops one in.

following a 24 second goal-mouth scramble, Rufus knocks it in with the tip of his c0ck.

Birch has a stroke.

Filbert cums himself.

And I get banned from Foxestalk.

Come on you foxes.

Im not at this game as im away for the weekend. You watch us put in a great performance with plenty of goals to celebrate. Cant believe the lack of goals weve had to cheer since the Man U game. Is it 3 goals since then? 2 against Burnley and 1 against Spurs?

. 1 against villa,

lol  :unsure:  lol  :unsure:

I don't get what's funny?

The fans have been ****ing great all season.  I keep hearing how the fans have to show their support and how much the players need the fans yadda, yadda, yadda.  That works both ways.  The players need to pull their ****ing fingers out and get some results.  The fans, in general, have been the only consistently good thing this season.

I don't get what's funny?

The fans have been ****ing great all season.  I keep hearing how the fans have to show their support and how much the players need the fans yadda, yadda, yadda.  That works both ways.  The players need to pull their ****ing fingers out and get some results.  The fans, in general, have been the only consistently good thing this season.

Yep. We take good numbers everywhere and the support thing does work both ways. The players' performance often reflects some of the dull atmospheres. 

I think the most sickening aspect of this whole situation is that whoever finish in 17th position will probably do so with about 30 -32 points; Easiest ever premiership season and we managed to **** it up.

I'm the first to praise our fans when they are great and I think we are hard on ourselves compared to the support of others sometimes.

But visiting grounds we haven't had the chance to for 10 years and looking like we won't again next season is hardly great support. Especially when I'm surrounded by morons arguing amongst themselves for 90 minutes

Guest seanfox778

Final game of the season for me (have to work in Romania from 11th Apr for 6 weeks). Would be lovely to see a win, come on Leicester!!

I'm the first to praise our fans when they are great and I think we are hard on ourselves compared to the support of others sometimes.

But visiting grounds we haven't had the chance to for 10 years and looking like we won't again next season is hardly great support. Especially when I'm surrounded by morons arguing amongst themselves for 90 minutes

I think even so the novelty will die off after a while and selling out WBA that quickly is a decent effort considering how consistently frustrating we are. I'm not claiming that others wouldn't be capable of the same but the point stands.

Do take the point though. If we maintained our away numbers next season regardless of division then that's far more impressive.

Our ends have been hit and miss this year. No real consistency. Thought Spurs was one of the better.

I think even so the novelty will die off after a while and selling out WBA that quickly is a decent effort considering how consistently frustrating we are. I'm not claiming that others wouldn't be capable of the same but the point stands.

Do take the point though. If we maintained our away numbers next season regardless of division then that's far more impressive.

Our ends have been hit and miss this year. No real consistency. Thought Spurs was one of the better.

Meh think us selling out WBA quickly is more due to a very good price and being fairly local (Less cost on travel).

We do travel well without doubt and I think we would have sold out anyway, we usually sell out, but the fact it is only £25 is outstanding and certainly a huge factor towards us selling this one out in quick time.

What I would like to see based on what players have produced this year:

Hamer

De Laet  Wasilewski  Huth  Schlupp

Hammond  James  Cambiasso

Nugent

Vardy  Ulloa

Subs: Schmeichel, Morgan, Mahrez, Knockaert, Drinkwater, Kramaric, King.

What I expect Pearson to play:

Schmeichel

De Laet  Morgan  Huth  Upson  Konchesky

Mahrez  James  Cambiasso  Schlupp

Kramaric

:rolleyes:

What I would like to see based on what players have produced this year:

Hamer

De Laet Wasilewski Huth Schlupp

Hammond James Cambiasso

Nugent

Vardy Ulloa

Subs: Schmeichel, Morgan, Mahrez, Knockaert, Drinkwater, Kramaric, King.

What I expect Pearson to play:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Huth Upson Konchesky

Mahrez James Cambiasso Schlupp

Kramaric

:rolleyes:

As usual mate

Spot on...

Archived