Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Apprentice 2016

That task was an absolute shambles. In the early weeks there are so many people involved that it is to the detriment of the task. No one gets a chance to stop and think and be heard. Still should have come up with something better than they did though. Surprised he only fired one!

11 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

When he called both teams back I was expecting carnage.

At least 2 and probably 3 should have gone.

As did I, I suspect the reason he called both teams back was because, "its never been done", and that makes for good tv viewings.

I think he wanted to get rid of the 2 he called out for not doing anything, he got rid of the Woman he called out, but the guy who does nothing didn't get brought back, rookie mistake from the boys team. If Lord Sugar picks on someone in the boardroom you call them back.

Although I do think it is ridiculous to expect people to make themselves heard  early on, with so many people chipping in and arguing, the best thing to do in some of those situations is just shut up and get on with things. It's not hiding it is just doing your job.

Also I didn't even realise there was a black guy in it, until You're Fired when he said something about Natalie.

Archived