Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Firegrande

People's obsession with dogs

I like some dogs, collies, labradors and some others. 

However many dogs are tiny yapping rats or aggressive lumbering poopers slobbering on sofas and stinking out the house( ok not always) 

There seems to be far too many irresponsible dog owners who let their dogs crap on the pavement. no one would dream of letting their 2 year old son or daughter just poo on the pavement and then leave it there, so why let your dog do the same???

Dogs also lick other dogs bums and their own amongst other things and then lick their owners face. Disgusting

Dogs are ok, I like a few ! But I don't get some people's obsession with them, some folks even buying birthday cards for them !!

I like guide dogs and friendly waggy tail types. Border collies. Would I own one ? No, I'm too fussy to clean up poo or deal with all that goes with it.

I could have pretty much posted the same thing lol

I live in a condo where I'd say half the people have at least one dog. It's like a dog kennel. 

I don't miss the couple that moved out below me and their yappy little dog that barked at everything. 

I don't mind them, but living in tight quarters if you're neighbours have a dog, then it's pretty much like you do also. 

1 hour ago, Firegrande said:

I like some dogs, collies, labradors and some others. 

However many dogs are tiny yapping rats or aggressive lumbering poopers slobbering on sofas and stinking out the house( ok not always) 

There seems to be far too many irresponsible dog owners who let their dogs crap on the pavement. no one would dream of letting their 2 year old son or daughter just poo on the pavement and then leave it there, so why let your dog do the same???

Dogs also lick other dogs bums and their own amongst other things and then lick their owners face. Disgusting

Dogs are ok, I like a few ! But I don't get some people's obsession with them, some folks even buying birthday cards for them !!

I like guide dogs and friendly waggy tail types. Border collies. Would I own one ? No, I'm too fussy to clean up poo or deal with all that goes with it.

This is my dream :thumbup:

Guest seanfox778

I don't have a dog because I work away a lot but I love them, how can anyone hate dogs man. They're always happy, running around all the time and stuff. Funny as hell too, I know some dogs that are funnier than actual people. 

Dogs are great. Mostly

Got two Springer spaniels, they are lovely dogs and the kids love them. Always nice to get out over the fields for a walk.

But, picking up the dogshit man is no fun. About throw my ring up some mornings picking up their turds!

I appreciate they're not everybody's cuppa and yeah there's some irresponsible dog owners out there who don't pick up after their dog, don't take the time to train them or walk them. I personally don't like it when people carry dogs around all the time, the toy sized dogs. That's part of the reason they're often aggressive.

If you do take the time to train them they're brilliant! 

Loyal,  obedient, protective, bloody hilarious at times, and cute.

•  
  •  
  •  

18 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'd personally love to have a dog but wouldn't be far on it living in a one bedroom flat working full time and all that.

A bit harsh making it work full-time and live in its own flat. Couldn't you let it live with you and allow it to lie on the mat like other dogs? :whistle:

Hate dogs and cats. Can't understand those who think it's one of their family and kiss them and all that shit. If I go to someone's house or meet someone with a dog I DONT want it all over ME!

Then they say'Oh don't mind him he's lovrly'... Yeah lovely to you BUT not to me...now move the C%nt away!

I love to see dogs out and about as I like to see all animals. I think there's a problem with families taking on a dog too early in their life, though. Maybe those adults grew up with dogs with parents that raised them in very different working conditions or where dogs were less of a status symbol. There can be a multitude of circumstances, I guess, but it saddens me when I see mostly young women struggling to control their dog. 

22 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

A bit harsh making it work full-time and live in its own flat. Couldn't you let it live with you and allow it to lie on the mat like other dogs? :whistle:

Haha no way man, it needs to earn its keep!

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

A pet is just another emotional attachment that you don't really need in your life.

What pisses me off is when people talk to there Dogs or cats like its a human, would you sit there talking to an ant.

You can't train an ant to do things to voice commands, so that's ridiculous. Oh and cats are wankers, or so my dog tells me.

Archived