Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kushiro

Okazaki interviews, comments and pictures from the Japanese media

Interesting post from Shinji himself, poorly translated though

My family is a bride and two sons.
This year it will be six years since I started my overseas life, but my family will think about me at any moment and choose to live together.

At first, children were still young, so naturally my family thought that they were together and there was never hesitating to worry about that.
But the reality was not so easy. Living with a family abroad who started suddenly, because I have something to do with the team and where I am, it is good for the bride and children who followed me, suddenly abroad, nothing has any information , I think that there was unbelievable stress, that selfishness is different from Japan, not being able to communicate with words.
Especially my bride has burdened a big burden.

Because I am dying for practice and games, sometimes I can not see my family properly.
Nevertheless, as long as I can find the time, I have been trying to speak to my bride.
"Are you getting along well?"

But the bride does not make me feel any stress.
Even in my family, in my life, even in my life, I always smile gently.

After a while, you will find a slight shadow on the smile of the bride. I felt like I got much to lose.
It is useless to have two people talk at such times. The two little sons were allowed to go to the local kindergarten in Germany. There were times when the words were not understood and the emotional instability became instant.
"This rare experience can not be done and it must be a good experience for children."
What I think selfishly is the ego of the parent. But I was beaten up when I saw a child who fell down.

I know only about football, but surely I am with football.
Because it is such a time, you have to worry about it and need to answer. I have to discuss a lot and overcome my overseas life with my family.

I have lived apart from my family for about a year. At the timing when the first son goes to elementary school, I thought about education, we decided to discuss with married couple and to return the bride and the two sons to Japan. I thought it was not easy, after seriously worrying, I decided to talk a lot and decide to be a bride.

Six months after I began to live apart from my family, I moved to Leicester.
I felt like transferring my wish desire and becoming a feeling that my heart was pocky and pierced in my mind while continuing to participate in the Premier League. I gradually understand. The hole grows bigger and bigger ....

I was made to feel relieved at that time.

Dreams for soccer players, because they were able to play an active role in the Premier League, if they do not have a family there will be a joy and a sense of achievement halved. Yes, I need a family that can be pleased with myself now.

I need a smile of my bride and my son.

And I immediately contacted my wife. "I want to stay with my family."
My daughter and my sons finally started to become familiar with the new life in Japan.
However, they said that they wanted to live together, to be living together, to be living together, in a reply.
Again, I realized that this was my family, and I think that I could have overcome one challenge as a family.

About my family, all of my thoughts

There is no end to the battle.

In the remaining time, I have to keep pushing the result. Practice, the days of the game will not change.
A family who came back to England, but I thought about my condition and set up a new place where I can come and go.
I borrow a room to sleep in Leicester City and devote myself to practice and games. My wife and sons are trying hard at home to face their lives. I go back and forth between here and there as I go to the office.
But it is a close place in the same Britain. When you want to meet, there is no sense of security that your family will be at a distance that you can meet soon, there is nothing better than this.

I realize I am happy. I can not hope for anything more.
And it is also a position I have to tell my sons what is most important as a father.
Happiness to be near your family pours energy and afford to me.

I guess it is probably because I experienced lonely single appointment in that year. And now I think like this.
Whether it is with the family is the best secret for a soccer player to keep track of his dreams.

Link

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I agree with you like you said if he could just stay on his feet you might see a bit more quality from him 

I don't know whether he is constantly off balance or actively looking for fouls all the time. It's very frustrating.  

He will certainly be useful for us for the next 6 months, even though it will likely only be from the bench, if we do sign Ramirez. 

After that, then could be a good time to cash in on him and Ulloa. 

5 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I don't know whether he is constantly off balance or actively looking for fouls all the time. It's very frustrating.  

He will certainly be useful for us for the next 6 months, even though it will likely only be from the bench, if we do sign Ramirez. 

After that, then could be a good time to cash in on him and Ulloa. 

I can only offer appreciation, but no approval. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2017 at 01:10, STUHILL said:

Love Shinji. He is a top professional and obviously loves and appreciates the game. 

I just wish he had a little more quality on the ball, and could stay on his feet! 

One of my favourite players, but he really frustrates me because of this, arguably more than any other player lol.

He's one of those players that other team's fans don't get, or know nothing about. No question we're a better side when he plays though.

Guest CityFan 06
3 hours ago, kushiro said:

This was heard several times last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6IWSBEifI

There's been some Japanese fans in front of me in the Kop sometimes, that's the song they must of sang. Although when I hear it in the ground it sounds to me like their shouting 'Cayko, Cayko, Okazaki, Cayko, Cayko, Okazaki Caaaykooo.' 

Edited by CityFan 06

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

One of my favourite players, but he really frustrates me because of this, arguably more than any other player lol.

He's one of those players that other team's fans don't get, or know nothing about. No question we're a better side when he plays though.

A cheeky bid for Lanzini?

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 01:08, Walkers said:

Interesting post from Shinji himself, poorly translated though

My family is a bride and two sons.
This year it will be six years since I started my overseas life, but my family will think about me at any moment and choose to live together.

At first, children were still young, so naturally my family thought that they were together and there was never hesitating to worry about that.
But the reality was not so easy. Living with a family abroad who started suddenly, because I have something to do with the team and where I am, it is good for the bride and children who followed me, suddenly abroad, nothing has any information , I think that there was unbelievable stress, that selfishness is different from Japan, not being able to communicate with words.
Especially my bride has burdened a big burden.

Because I am dying for practice and games, sometimes I can not see my family properly.
Nevertheless, as long as I can find the time, I have been trying to speak to my bride.
"Are you getting along well?"

But the bride does not make me feel any stress.
Even in my family, in my life, even in my life, I always smile gently.

After a while, you will find a slight shadow on the smile of the bride. I felt like I got much to lose.
It is useless to have two people talk at such times. The two little sons were allowed to go to the local kindergarten in Germany. There were times when the words were not understood and the emotional instability became instant.
"This rare experience can not be done and it must be a good experience for children."
What I think selfishly is the ego of the parent. But I was beaten up when I saw a child who fell down.

I know only about football, but surely I am with football.
Because it is such a time, you have to worry about it and need to answer. I have to discuss a lot and overcome my overseas life with my family.

I have lived apart from my family for about a year. At the timing when the first son goes to elementary school, I thought about education, we decided to discuss with married couple and to return the bride and the two sons to Japan. I thought it was not easy, after seriously worrying, I decided to talk a lot and decide to be a bride.

Six months after I began to live apart from my family, I moved to Leicester.
I felt like transferring my wish desire and becoming a feeling that my heart was pocky and pierced in my mind while continuing to participate in the Premier League. I gradually understand. The hole grows bigger and bigger ....

I was made to feel relieved at that time.

Dreams for soccer players, because they were able to play an active role in the Premier League, if they do not have a family there will be a joy and a sense of achievement halved. Yes, I need a family that can be pleased with myself now.

I need a smile of my bride and my son.

And I immediately contacted my wife. "I want to stay with my family."
My daughter and my sons finally started to become familiar with the new life in Japan.
However, they said that they wanted to live together, to be living together, to be living together, in a reply.
Again, I realized that this was my family, and I think that I could have overcome one challenge as a family.

About my family, all of my thoughts

There is no end to the battle.

In the remaining time, I have to keep pushing the result. Practice, the days of the game will not change.
A family who came back to England, but I thought about my condition and set up a new place where I can come and go.
I borrow a room to sleep in Leicester City and devote myself to practice and games. My wife and sons are trying hard at home to face their lives. I go back and forth between here and there as I go to the office.
But it is a close place in the same Britain. When you want to meet, there is no sense of security that your family will be at a distance that you can meet soon, there is nothing better than this.

I realize I am happy. I can not hope for anything more.
And it is also a position I have to tell my sons what is most important as a father.
Happiness to be near your family pours energy and afford to me.

I guess it is probably because I experienced lonely single appointment in that year. And now I think like this.
Whether it is with the family is the best secret for a soccer player to keep track of his dreams.

Link

Having read that I'm none the wiser, is Okazaki's wife and kids back in Japan or are they in England with him?

2 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

There's been some Japanese fans in front of me in the Kop sometimes, that's the song they must of sang. Although when I hear it in the ground it sounds to me like their shouting 'Cayko, Cayko, Okazaki, Cayko, Cayko, Okazaki Caaaykooo.' 

Near SK4?

this lot?

the bloke is box office...  hysterical

get the chant going

5a604e9ff3f54086772a239bf93f6bf5_zpsyhqa

Edited by Wolfox