Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

Guest bss9401

Walcott is a popular choice amongst the media when he is fit so if we use him as a yardstick on the qualities required then Vardy should be in the side. If we compared Vardy's current form to that of Rooney or Kane then there is no doubt that Vardy should start.

Walcott is a popular choice amongst the media when he is fit so if we use him as a yardstick on the qualities required then Vardy should be in the side. If we compared Vardy's current form to that of Rooney or Kane then there is no doubt that Vardy should start.

Walcott performs when he likes for England, he can never perform consistently. 

Kane isn't lazy now, but when he was on loan here, he was exceptionally lazy, barely ever closed down defenders or got above a slow jog. Makes the effort he puts in for Spurs more galling, given that he couldn't be arsed here.

Can't say I noticed. Big fan of Pearson, but his decision to sign him on loan then play him on the wing was ridiculous.

When's the squad for Euro 2016 actually announced? Obviously we all know Vardy should be the first striker in the squad in this sort of form, but got a horrible feeling he won't be picked purely because he doesn't play for United Liverpool Chelsea etc

He may play for a big club before the end of the season.

He may play for a big club before the end of the season.

I extremely extremely doubt that, and it would have to be before the squads picked not the end of the season! Vardy won't leave unless we accept stupid money for him I personally think

I extremely extremely doubt that, and it would have to be before the squads picked not the end of the season! Vardy won't leave unless we accept stupid money for him I personally think

2 quick possibilities.

Manure offer 40mill

We finish top 5.

Rooney should drop into AM with Walcott and Vardy up top that would be devistating.

Rooney is woeful as an AM. That isn't bandwagon jumping, he's never been any good in that position. He just slows the play down and cuts off the striker from the midfield. It'll be even worse with the form he's currently in. When he's on form he needs to play up front, off form keep him on the sidelines.

Archived