Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

Where Will Nigel Pearson Go Next?

I'm not convinced Pearson would actually keep them up. They're a shower of shit who've been threatening to go down for years. Squad is full of journeymen that would need one hell of a transformation in my eyes. They're stagnant.

Pearson comes in in the summer and it's a different situation completely but I think he needs quite a defined squad to succeed, if that makes any sense. Long-term manager, not a short-term one.

I agree with the Dan, NP is a team builder, that's not to say he couldn't turn things around there, but football is very short term these days. Our owners did well to stick with NP during some troubled times and we were all rewarded, but that's not generally the way it's done now. Now sure what skills Dyche brings, he's found success to a degree, and without spending big money.

I'll be interested to follow Nigel's progress whoever he ends up with, and more significantly, who he has in alongside him when he lands a job.

I'll say he'll possibly end up at Sunderland. That would be funny seeing as they cannot stand him! Mind you, it'd only be funny for a bit as he may do a job there.

As for that utter ginger tosspot Dysche, I'd love to see that cnut there. I'd like to see him to refuse to buy any players because he's not that type of manager, is he? 

If Pearson does go to Sunderland I can see him turning them around really quickly. They looked much better today and would have won if Borini hadn't missed that sitter.

If he does go there he better not pinch our back room staff though. I'd not be at happy if that happened.

If he does go to Sunderland, and I really hope he does, keeping them up this season will be the toughest test he has ever faced as a manager. I think that will provide us some closure as to whether or not he was ever likely to be a good premier league manager with us. Personally, I think he would really struggle.

I'm inclined to agree Sunderland a likely destination. They aren't scared to appoint non comformist managers and they need a back-to-basics and clearing out of dead wood approach. They'll need to invest shrewdly in Jan but situation definitely retrievable. 

If he does go to Sunderland, and I really hope he does, keeping them up this season will be the toughest test he has ever faced as a manager. I think that will provide us some closure as to whether or not he was ever likely to be a good premier league manager with us. Personally, I think he would really struggle.

I think that's a bit unfair, Sunderland look doomed and I doubt there's many managers that would keep them up let alone take the job in the first place.

Archived