Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

Where Will Nigel Pearson Go Next?

Newcastle would make sense and he could definitely turn them around but Ashley would get a geordie Kiss sooner or later it would be inevitable. The thing with Pearson is he needs time to build a side and sometimes it's 1 step back then 2 steps forward. He needs a chairman, not a club, a chairman that will give him time. Doubt he will find that in the prem.

Disagree that it's 1 step back then 2 forward. Improved our league standing every season he was here

Wednesday - 

They won't be sacking their new manager for a bit. Their position in the league at the minute isn't great, but they've spent a bit of money and aren't too bad. I can see them pushing for playoffs at least.

Wasn't wednesday bought out by thai millionaires? Don't know if that would improve or diminish Pearson's chances there.

He's history to me. I really don't give a toss where he goes or what he does. He was a decent manager overall but I winced at the way he represented our club - and himself - at times.

He's history yes... But where he goes could potentially have a profound effect on us. Newcastle for instance could be a massive draw, not only to him but also his old staff.

I'm hoping a decent champ team sacks their manager soon.

Ok then, is Kevin Keegan post breakdown and out of retirement better? Nah. Pardew - possibly. Hughton? Did as well as him in the championship and in the end in the prem as well, and Hughton hasn't really done anything since. Big Sam? About the only one you could say is definitely better.

In Keegans FIRST season he got them promoted, then in his FIRST, season in the PL he got them to THIRD, not 14th 3rd, then he nearly won the league with them in 96! him pardew and big Sam, are/were 3 better managers,! But that's only my opinion!

Spoke to his haurdresser today, said he would not take the Wednesday job if offered it. Enjoy living in Sheffield and has always said he doesnot want to live in the city he works in.

His normal back, sack and crack? :unsure::D

Can see him possibly going to Wolves. Fits his remit in terms of locality and a bit of a sleeping giant struggling in the Champ. Would be given an opportunity to build for a couple of years under their relatively patient board. Hopefully doesn't go to the prem as I can see his staff following him if he does.

Why would they get rid of Jackett? They're hardly struggling, only 4 pts off play-offs with a game in hand

Archived