Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

Some of our players are ridiculous. Maddison's outisde of the boot pass to put Vardy through was sublime, and as for Ndidi, I have run out of supleratives for him. 

Do we have the best midfield in the league? There's certainly an argument to be made. Man City's probably a bit better, but that's because of the years of experience they have on our bunch. Ours will only get better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I realised on Saturday after Soyuncu's goal, that all but 1(Evans) of the starting outfield team have scored a premier league goal this season. After just 11 games and we have a 10 goal striker!!  

That's unbelievable really, if Evans had just sorted his footing out against Southampton we would have had all of the outfield. Thats the sign of a proper team, everyone is chipping in. 

not really surprising then that we are almost top of the goals for chart

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

I'll admit...he's starting to look the part. 

The thing is he needs to improve his passing. That's his problem. 

I pretty much thought this the moment I posted that.

But to have had Kanté and then Ndidi successively in that position for the grand cost of £23m is insane!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

His passing has improved, if it gets any better everyone will be after him.

You could argue that wilf is actually a better tackler than NG. Certainly a better physical presence. NG rarely gives he ball away, even under pressure and also has the ability to burst forwards to lead a counter ..... but he is much older than wilf ! 

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You could argue that wilf is actually a better tackler than NG. Certainly a better physical presence. NG rarely gives he ball away, even under pressure and also has the ability to burst forwards to lead a counter ..... but he is much older than wilf ! 

With Maddison, Tielemans and Praet do need anyone else to burst forwards? What a joy it is to watch this team.

32 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I pretty much thought this the moment I posted that.

But to have had Kanté and then Ndidi successively in that position for the grand cost of £23m is insane!

Kanté for five million. And sold for thirty. Both of those figures still blow my mind. Both so, so low. 

• Like 2