Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Vardy and Drinkwater were certainly amongst the best on the pitch. Barkley was ok, Lallana had the moment of magic that won the game and was otherwise ok. Smalling was good. Stones and Milner was appalling.

I don't understand the need for all the bloody changes, we hit on something good on Saturday, completely changed it tonight and it sucked...

Think it's just to see what all the players bring.

We do need a settled squad but if he hadn't changed the side around then maybe DD wouldn't of had a chance?

Think it's just to see what all the players bring.

We do need a settled squad but if he hadn't changed the side around then maybe DD wouldn't of had a chance?

There is making changes and then there is bringing in a whole new 11 , doing that sucks out any momentum

Someone say six former Leicester players involved tonight? I only make five; Vardy, Drinkwater, Kane, Bruma and van Aanholt. Who's the sixth?

I seem to remember that van Aanholt wasn't very good for us. How was Bruma?

Holland just defended, they are actually pretty sh*t. Based on tonight in the euros I'd go:

Hart

Walker

Smalling

Cahill

Rose

Sterling

Dier

Drinkwater

Alli

Kane

Vardy

Or

Hart

Walker

Smalling

Cahill

Rose

Dier

Drinkwater

Vardy

Alli

Welbeck

Kane

Football went mad years ago mate. Have you seen what Woy earns to serve up this Dross?

Just Googled it and Woy earns €5m a year and Chris Coleman earns €260k. Bonkers!

Archived