Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Nice to see Koeman taking a pasting for nicking Walshy. Now who's going to give Conte a pasting for nicking Kante?

Scintillating football from Chelsea. Best I've seen this season in any competition.

yeah me too, Costa and Hazard were just pure excellence today 

Why did Sunderland only wear poppy armbands? Did they think the FIFA ban covered them? They obviously wanted to wear poppies, are they that unorganised they couldn't get shirts ready? I know it's not that important, it's just odd they bothered so half heartedly.

12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Why did Sunderland only wear poppy armbands? Did they think the FIFA ban covered them? They obviously wanted to wear poppies, are they that unorganised they couldn't get shirts ready? I know it's not that important, it's just odd they bothered so half heartedly.

Might've been a reason who knows but their away strip consists of their badge on top left side, Adidas logo covering part of top right side and another sponsor badge in the middle of shirt - so may have not stood out well with them.

Poppy armbands I personally don't agree with really as being put on shirt is traditional area for the poppy to be placed.

Will be annoyed if any fan chants during silence tomorrow (an incident like this happened season before/couple of seasons ago ruining it).

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Might've been a reason who knows but their away strip consists of their badge on top left side, Adidas logo covering part of top right side and another sponsor badge in the middle of shirt - so may have not stood out well with them.

Poppy armbands don't agree with really as being put on shirt is traditional area for the poppy to be placed.

Will be annoyed if any fan chants during silence tomorrow  (an incident like this happened season before/couple of seasons ago ruining it).

There's plenty of space. And it not about it standing out, that's no excuse. They just need to have one. Boro wear red, it won't stand out at all on them, but the had them on the shirts.IMG_4180.JPG

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Palace's defence is all over the place. How many times did they get caught on the break there?

The first goal, when the palace corner was cleared, whoever it was on the edge of the box (think it was Zaha), was almost waiting for Burnley to get to ball first and start to break. He was a good ten yards nearer the ball and made no effort to move towards it.

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Just seen that after today's games 8 goals are needed to reach 25,000 premier league goals so could possibly happen in our game tomorrow 

Marc Albrighton was the scorer of the last milestone scoring the 20,000th goal against Arsenal while he played for Villa 

Now for the if's and but's 

if it went to our game and if Albrighton was to score the goal required to reach the target he would be the first player to be on the list twice which would be another crazy moment to add to what we have already achieved so far 

Alexis Sanchez to get it I reckon.

But it does put into perspective Chilwell's game in the cup. Everyone  said he wasn't ready for the first team that day because a player like Moses was giving him a torrid time (even though he was never really that bad). 

And yet Moses has been pretty darn effective against all comers since Chelsea's run started! 

Spurs playing a 3-4-3 of sorts. But Rose & Walker have no end product to play this formation.

They don't need end product though. Just drag defenders out and feed the ball to Eriksen to do some magic.

Archived