Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Can't believe Villa v Birmingham isn't on tv...Instead we've got Scottish football...Oh look, another Celtic win :yawn:

Championship football isn't great and i'm not saying Villa v Birmingham is a good game, from what i'm hearing it isn't but Scottish football? :nigel: And a Celtic game? :rolleyes: Only gonna be one result.

Guest FriendlyRam
9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Wow, Villa v Blackburn on Saturday.

Be funny if bham lose and let Blackburn win out of sheer spite lol

Pleased for Clough as well,, he didn't get the money we've spent when here, we spent more on bents wages than cloughie got in his whole time here, so goes to show money means jack if its not spent well,, rowett will sort it out if given the chance that is.

Fulham are fun to watch so hoping they do it tbh.

Just now, FriendlyRam said:

Be funny if bham lose and let Blackburn win out of sheer spite lol

Pleased for Clough as well,, he didn't get the money we've spent when here, we spent more on bents wages than cloughie got in his whole time here, so goes to show money means jack if its not spent well,, rowett will sort it out if given the chance that is.

Fulham are fun to watch so hoping they do it tbh.

I hope Fulham do it. Whenever I've seen them, they've looked the best entertaining side. I think they will too - it always seems like teams on a roll do it.

Also, yeah, pleased for Burton and Clough. Terrific job on those resources.

Don't know what would be more sad for English football.

Redknapp keeps Birmingham up, or a former Premier League title-winning club goes to the third division that have fans suffering poor club management for years under foreign owners.

That's the same scenario isn't it? Looks like a straight shoot between Blackburn and Birmingham for the last spot.

I hope birmingham go down, hilarious if they go after sacking Rowett for not playing good enough football with them in the play-off hunt.

How utterly rank is Newcastle's support?

They could get promoted this evening and the ground is a morgue.

They are moaning about misplaced passes.   Preston couldn't ask for more encouragement.

Dearie me. 

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

They are moaning about misplaced passes.   Preston couldn't ask for more encouragement.

Dearie me. 

Ha ha right on cue, they score...  

I maintain my comments about their support, though.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Dearie me. 

Annoying isn't it!

i understand the tension though, they were looking a bit leeds!! 

2-1, perfect timing lol 

16 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Dearie me. 

I've been to Newcastle away twice (last season and season before) and it's always  the same.

One of my mates supports them and always takes the piss out of our clappers... I'd rather have 30,000 people with clappers than 50,000 people with no noise.

They're good for the boooooooos though as soon as they go 0-1 down, even when they're going for promotion. Amazing.

And whilst we're this thread, what an utterly pointless club Reading are. A place that shouldn't really have a football club at all, may well get promoted and give us all a shit away day we'll want to avoid, and they still fvcking can't send Forest down. Livid.

Welcome back to the Premier League, Newcastle!

This is where you belong.

I just hope you've let go of that sense of entitlement - at least a little bit. Looking forward to hearing the True Gordie rant on a weekly basis again! :D

Archived