Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Welcome Islam Slimani

Islam Slimani

Leicester loves Islam Slimani

Islam Slimani

Score us a goal please Slimani

Islam Slimani

Leicester loves Islam Slimani

Islam Slimani

Get the ball into Slimani

To the tune of We Are Family

4th line has great potential to be edited over and over again for however long we can sing it

I can officially reveal the conversation between Claudio and Vichai that led to this transfer:

Oh damn.

What is it dog? 

I forgot it's deadline day.

Didn't get a new striker?

Other deals got in the way. Fans might be disappointed.

We kept key players too.

This could have been avoided

If we bought Islam in June.

The fans have only moaned ever since N'golo left.  Filling that midfield void Amartey's doing his best.

I know just what you mean I think midfield will be ok.  And we've got backup on the wings with Musa and Demarai Gray.

Hold up!

You thinking what I'm thinking?

I'm thinking I think it too.

Slow up!

What time is it dog?

It's time for Islam part 2.

We both love Islam we're linked to him persistently.  I say we make an offer show him how much he really means.

Cos I'm an Islam lover you're an Islam lover we should buy Islam for Leicester.

We're really buying Islam!

We'll pay more money than asked in January ain't no doubt this shit is crazy.

We're really buying Islam!

If Vardy gets injured we'll lose all our bite.  If paying more now's wrong I don't wanna be right.  We're calling Sporting to settle all the details. We don't want any other, so be my Islam lover.

I'll be sweetening the deal for Islam talking to our main man Mahrez.

I got my champions income, I'ma pay Islam many million euros.

The fans will be surprised.

They'll never predict this deal.

Can't wait to buy Islam.

Let's also buy Silva if Sporting's price appeals.

Sho 'nuff!

When the ACON comes round he'll be off a while.

Straight up!

We've still got Leo's d-d-d-d-d-donkey style.

This is the perfect plan for a perfect deadline day, they'll have to rename this one jizz all over Algeria day.

We're really buying Islam!

Break it down.  It would be my honour to buy a new star striker.

It would be my honour to buy a new star striker. 

This striker from Algeria is too good for Iberia.  With Vardy as our other we'll never play dead rubbers.

Ow!

If Vardy gets injured we'll lose all our bite.  If paying more now's wrong I don't wanna be right.  We're calling Sporting to settle all the details. We don't want any other, so be my Islam lover.

He'll bless our team with the gift of height, imagine Albrighton crossing to this guy.  He'll be one of the best strikers that we've ever had.  The choice can be no other be my Islam lover.

Happy deadline day.

5 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I can officially reveal the conversation between Claudio and Vichai that led to this transfer:

Oh damn.

What is it dog? 

I forgot it's deadline day.

Didn't get a new striker?

Other deals got in the way. Fans might be disappointed.

We kept key players too.

This could have been avoided

If we bought Islam in June.

The fans have only moaned ever since N'golo left.  Filling that midfield void Amartey's doing his best.

I know just what you mean I think midfield will be ok.  And we've got backup on the wings with Musa and Demarai Gray.

Hold up!

You thinking what I'm thinking?

I'm thinking I think it too.

Slow up!

What time is it dog?

It's time for Islam part 2.

We both love Islam we're linked to him persistently.  I say we make an offer show him how much he really means.

We're really buying Islam!

I'll be sweetening the deal for Islam talking to our main man Mahrez.

I got my champions income, I'ma pay Islam many million euros.

The fans will be surprised.

They'll never predict this deal.

Can't wait to buy Islam.

Let's also buy Silva if Sporting's price appeals.

Sho 'nuff!

When the ACON comes round he'll be off a while.

Straight up!

We've still got Leo's d-d-d-d-d-donkey style.

This is the perfect plan for a perfect deadline day, they'll have to rename this one jizz all over Algeria day.

We're really buying Islam!

Break it down.  It would be my honour to buy a new star striker.

It would be my honour to buy a new star striker. 

This striker from Algeria is too good for Iberia.  With Vardy as our other we'll never play dead rubbers.

Ow!

He'll bless our team with the gift of height, imagine Albrighton crossing to this guy.  He'll be one of the best strikers that we've ever had.  The choice can be no other be my Islam lover.

Happy deadline day.

I've got two nautical themed Pashmina Algerians 

Mahrez, I damn well love you for this.

He's bought us even more international attention, played an incalculably large contribution to our greatest achievement, heavily emphasised his own greatest award was down to his team mates, stayed with us when we all thought he'd hightail it to Barcelona, and convinced one of our most exciting signings to join.

Proper man love over here.

9 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

Was it me, or didn't Albrighton and Mahrez switch over quite a bit against Swansea, rather than being inverted. I could imagine them doing it more often not to mix up our attacking play and get crosses in.

We really needed a quality striker to play up top alongside Vardy. Shinji is an excellent impact player, as is Musa wheras Leo isn't really good enough on a regular basis.

Albrighton's best asset is crossing ability, which is pointless if we don't have a target man to play the ball to.

I can see Marc getting quite a few assists in with this dude playing for us.

We definitely have a lot more viable choices to make when it comes to our attacking/winger line-ups, now, which is good.  The only question is who does, and does not, make the squad/team for the CL, since that'll really dictate who plays with who and where - especially for the PL matches before/after the CL matches.  Still worried about CM and RB positions in the B-team, though, because of that!

I put this in the New Songs and Chants thread but I really think it could work and so I am posting it here also:

In honour of our new signing - we really need to do something with the similarity between his name and Slim Shady. 

'Cause he's Slimani, yes the real Slimani
All you other Slimani's are just imitating
So won't the real Slimani please stand up,
Please stand up, please stand up?'

or/and:

Hi! his name is (what?)
His name is (who?)
His name is
Slimani!

Hi! his name is (huh?)
His name is (what?)
His name is
Slimani!

4 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Need to get a song sorted for him! Maybe we could bring back the 'Super Steve' chant but change it to 'Super Slim'

I think this its the best to do this. The others seem over complicated and may end up offending some people. Super Slim seems pretty good

Archived