Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Porto (home) Pre-Match Thread

23 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

GK

Wes Morgan      Huth     Fuchs

? (Mahrez)    King     Amartey    Albrighton       

Okazaki? Demarai?  Slimani

Vardy?

3-4-2-1?!

I can't see it happening, but that would be the definition of tinkering. 

I think that says Wasilewski next to Huth and for that reason, this 100% cannot be the team 

1 hour ago, lebleu said:

I'll be sprinting too!  Need to chip in for a getaway driver

Now we're on to something...

55 minutes ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Just make sure you're not wearing away colours as it might be a hot pie you're slapped with lollol 

Sadly I've left my (non-existent) Porto shirt at home...shame, wouldn't have minded a free dinner!

1 hour ago, desertfox2 said:

They even have rules on mascots. Filbert can only be slightly larger than an average person :)

Never mind the name of the stadium, goal music or ticket rules, leave Filbert alone...

Imagine if the club thought screw it, they're not actually gonna fine us, full size Filbert away!!

Then they get sued for 100,000 euros and the reason is listed as 'The man in the fluffy fox suit was to large'

:D

Just now, jim5000 said:

Imagine if the club thought screw it, they're not actually gonna fine us, full size Filbert away!!

Then they get sued for 100,000 euros and the reason is listed as 'The man in the fluffy fox suit was to large'

:D

:) talk about Filbert being worth his weight in Gold

Archived