Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Daniel Amartey

3 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Surprised you have any opinions to share considering a few weeks ago you declared you had totally lost interest in the team/club.Amazing what can happen as soon as we climbed the table.Thanks for coming back to us, we missed you;)

Quite debatable, Mr. Stringer, judging from his above viewpoints..:whistle:

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I automatically disqualify @Col city fan from further participation in this discussion, on account of using a stupid picture with a stupid childish retort :P

lol

I just thought, if you can't beat em..... join em. 

Don't worry, I won't sink to that level very often..

Edited by Col city fan

On 2.1.2018 at 00:32, Humbofox88 said:

Who would you have as your 1st choice CB pair if all fit.

Morgan and Maguire. For now.

Morgan for his experience, Maguire for the poise and promise.

In the near future, Maguire and Dragovic or Maguire and another younger centre-back.

Both Morgan and Huth aren't getting any younger and it's going to be a huge ask for a player like Huth to make his way back into the starting XI after this long injury spell and against the current competition in that position.

• 2 weeks later...

Still has a tendency of giving the ball away a bit cheaply under pressure, but otherwise looked really composed at right-back today, even joining in during attacks!

Then he does look somewhat lost on the wing, not his preferred area it seems.

As mentioned in the Chelsea match thread, I still believe we need a new proper full-back on that side.

• Like 1

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Erm, I do.

He was good today but how childish do you have to be to think that one game completely changes people’s opinions on him?

We can do better.

I like to be childish. Especially when it triggers people with a negative mindset.

I'll keep him as utility player. You always need them, no matter how much you don't rate him.

• Like 1

If this is nervous I'd like all of our players to be this nervous...Chilwell at least! Fantastic performance from Dan against current Champions. He covered for his mates when needed, passed well, his first touch was good and he had a couple amazing interceptions. Pretty decent going forward too. Kept their winger relatively quiet. What more could you want from a RB.

Oh and he's NOT EVEN NOMINAL RB!!! which people often forget.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

If this is nervous I'd like all of our players to be this nervous...Chilwell at least! Fantastic performance from Dan against current Champions. He covered for his mates when needed, passed well, his first touch was good and he had a couple amazing interceptions. Pretty decent going forward too. Kept their winger relatively quiet. What more could you want from a RB.

Oh and he's NOT EVEN NOMINAL RB!!! which people often forget.

tell that to our assistant manager who said he thinks he is a natural right back

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Erm, I do.

He was good today but how childish do you have to be to think that one game completely changes people’s opinions on him?

We can do better.

Not just one game though is it.And get off your high horse.

• Like 2