Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Daniel Amartey

11 hours ago, baldeagle said:

I don’t think you can group Ndidi in that category and the jury is still out on Nacho as I don’t think he’s not yet had enough game time to make a decision 

I think you can. He has a real tendency to switch off when the ball passes him. A more switched on player would have tracked Mata and probably prevented that first goal. He just stops and watches the play.

Watch how he seems to stop or slow down and ball watch, when the ball by passes him in midfield.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

REAL FANS

Absolutely! 

Are you not bothered that we’ve spent an awful lot of cash on Slimani, Musa, Mendy and Amartey when none get anywhere near the first team, are on long contracts and each being paid big money?

I am. Especially when it could have been spent so much more wisely. The point isn’t that ‘it’s not my money’, the point is I still see City as my club and get pissed off when we spend so much money on, relative, rubbish.

Unless he improves dramatically, no one is going to look back on the purchase of Amartey and say that was a good bit of business, or remember him as a good player for the club. Yet some of this forum acts like he’s some sort of Saint. Again, it’s bizarre. The forum can be a bizarre place to be.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Absolutely! 

Are you not bothered that we’ve spent an awful lot of cash on Slimani, Musa, Mendy and Amartey when none get anywhere near the first team, are on long contracts and each being paid big money?

I am. Especially when it could have been spent so much more wisely. The point isn’t that ‘it’s not my money’, the point is I still see City as my club and get pissed off when we spend so much money on, relative, rubbish.

Unless he improves dramatically, no one is going to look back on the purchase of Amartey and say that was a good bit of business, or remember him as a good player for the club. Yet some of this forum acts like he’s some sort of Saint. Again, it’s bizarre. The forum can be a bizarre place to be.

it’s not your money though so who gives a shit. 

also didnt amartey cost like 5 mill? are you really getting this angry cos we bought a substitute for 5 mill? 

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

it’s not your money though so who gives a shit. 

also didnt amartey cost like 5 mill? are you really getting this angry cos we bought a substitute for 5 mill? 

it was around that so it was always a bit of a punt and long term project, speaking of Mendy, does any one know if we can recall him, he worked with Puel at Nice

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 14:23, filbertway said:

I think you can. He has a real tendency to switch off when the ball passes him. A more switched on player would have tracked Mata and probably prevented that first goal. He just stops and watches the play.

Watch how he seems to stop or slow down and ball watch, when the ball by passes him in midfield.

You can say that about a good portion of Leicester's players, even golden boy Maguire who tends to switch off. Maguire is like a poor man's Sergio Ramos (who is vastly overrated btw) with the number of times he switches off.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2017 at 12:43, Beechey said:

897740144.jpg

Sorry for going off topic, but interesting that neither Ndidi or the player to his left are jumping. Can only assume they were told not to in case it was struck low. If Ndidi had jumped it doesn't look like it would have gone in.