Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Man City Home - Pre-match Discussion

After Saturday I was seriously going to suggest bringing in about 8 players because the first team have been so awful for the past month. Having witnessed that tonight, I've got no idea 

Schmeichel (I don't care if he's got no working hands, he's so far ahead of the next two that we need him so badly)

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Mendy

James

King

Albrighton

Okazaki

We seriously need bodies in the middle and I know 2/3rds of them are half fit but we have no other choice. That takes out a striker and Shinji deserves to remain.

18 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Come on, team needs to be positive.

They have a few out but won't be easy based on past few performances.

I say a draw, but a win not impossible if certain players just focus more.

And this kids is why you don't smoke crack.

We will get smashed, even playing five across the middle. No time to prepare and do any tactical drills 

saturdays result will have no bearing on the mangers future. 

Given drinkys apparent injury, we can use this game to sort out our central midfield for the next month. Mendy, amartey and king I guess with slim or vardy up top

Would be astonished if he played 4-4-2 or even 4-4-1-1

we  played 4-2-3-1 last December and we were good then

only thing that might change this is that citeh look dodgy at the back but if we go four in the middle we will never have the ball to get at them. 

Need a midfield five but have to press high as a unit. 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Would be astonished if he played 4-4-2 or even 4-4-1-1

we  played 4-2-3-1 last December and we were good then

only thing that might change this is that citeh look dodgy at the back but if we go four in the middle we will never have the ball to get at them. 

Need a midfield five but have to press high as a unit. 

He's going to play 442. I have a feeling.;)

Being my bday I predict getting well pissed before this one, those clappers have felt heavy last few home games !

I just hope Vardy, Mahrez, Huth (less so Fuchs/Slimani) feel duty-bound to put in a performance after their "rest".

Archived