Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Man City Home - Pre-match Discussion

Why all the doom and gloom after last night?!.......Man Citeh are certainly no Porto. 

Oh yeah, shit, there're much better!!!

Can only see another hiding tbh.

Don't understand all the talk about playing a weakened team yesterday either.....like our 'star' players have done any better all season! They've all been shite as a total group!

Everyone is laughing at us now.....what an embarrassment as champions!.....embarrassing for the supporters, owners, Prem League, and English footy.

No joy watching Leicester City at the moment....I've had more fun at an all-night dentist!

20 minutes ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Last year we went with 5 in midfield that included kante and got a 0-0

This it will be suicide if ranieri goes with amartey and king in a 442. Suicide

If he does that the stubborn fool deserves the sack

I am steadfastly against getting rid of the manager but if he does play that midfield two with no apparent plan to cover this glaring weakness against their midfield then would be hard to defend him. of course, he may see this fixture as a 'free hit', one  he expects to lose so why not take them on as they look weaker going backwards than coming forwards. if that happens then its important that he comes out and says so. take them on like we took on arsenal last September. if we lose by a couple (and we probably would) then at least we had a go.

I cant see us parking the bus like we did last December and getting a draw.

1 hour ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Last year we went with 5 in midfield that included kante and got a 0-0

This it will be suicide if ranieri goes with amartey and king in a 442. Suicide

If he does that the stubborn fool deserves the sack

That's about the size of it

I think it will be 0-7 as it reminds me of the Taylor days and a League Cup defeat at home that was 0-6 v Leeds who were good at the time. The players have no confidence, there is no plan and most if not all the players are out of form or plain and simple not good enough at the moment. So it's a seven from Len and a walk of shame. That will start rumblings in the board and a change in management before Bournemouth. As for the team I would play any goalkeeper and 10 Shinjis outfield as he is the only lad who can do something remotely useful or good at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I think it will be 0-7 as it reminds me of the Taylor days and a League Cup defeat at home that was 0-6 v Leeds who were good at the time. The players have no confidence, there is no plan and most if not all the players are out of form or plain and simple not good enough at the moment. So it's a seven from Len and a walk of shame. That will start rumblings in the board and a change in management before Bournemouth. As for the team I would play any goalkeeper and 10 Shinjis outfield as he is the only lad who can do something remotely useful or good at the moment. 

lol christ. Want the number for the samaritans ??

At the moment LCFC are the equivalent of a big gaping bumhole with the words 'take me hard' written in deep rouge lipstick either side on the bum-cheeks.

We're going to get pounded so hard the whole population of Leicester will be walking like John Wayne after a thousand mile journey in the saddle. 

it is the season of the empire(premier league) strikes back so i'm waiting for next year - the return of the Jedi_ where we have learned from yoda(experience) and will once again challenge and defeat the empire and getting one of their leaders(the emperor) the sack most probably Mourinho

All he needs to do from 4-4-2 is drop a striker (Vardy or Silmani) and put an extra midfielder on. It's not rocket science Claudio!

Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Amartey King Mendy Gray

Silmani

Keep Okazaki and Vardy as super subs.

Expect De Bruyne and David Silva to have an absolute field day, there is even a chance Navas will look like a world beater against us at the moment seeing as we managed to make Victor Anichebe look like Didier Drogba last weekend.

However, channeling all my inner positivity and having watched Man City a few times this season... I would be surprised to see Pep adjust his style and high defensive line just to play us, especially in the form we are currently in, this should (hopefully) help us and maybe even play into our hands somewhat. If we can get the ball quickly down the channels, as Chelsea did last weekend, then we could definitely have some joy, this assuming we have willing runners down these channels which unfortunately has not necessary been a given recently.

I went to the Man City game against Celtic on Tuesday night. In normal circumstances, it would be a good time to play them. 

But it at the minute it's not a good time for us to play Barwell u15's so Christ knows what's going to happen.

i'd be absolutely ecstatic with 0-0

My niece and her family are coming up at the weekend. My 96-year-old mother is in a convalescent home after breaking her leg. And yet, I would say 'Leave me alone between 5pm and 8pm on Saturday, because Leicester City are playing'. And people would understand. They'd have to work around me, because nothing comes between me and my love for Leicester City Football Club. 

All of that is gone. Even if I didn't have these encumbrances, I still wouldn't want to watch as Manchester City dismantle us. Not even it were down to some horrified fascination as to how we're going to concede the next goal. I don't know which would be worst, losing 5-0 or somehow getting a draw or, more improbably still, a win. There would still be a feeling that something is deeply, spine-chillingly wrong with the club. I don't know what that is. You all have your theories, and some of them may be right, but at the end of the day we still don't know.

For what it's worth - probably not an awful lot - I still don't think we'll be relegated. At some point in the season Vardy and Mahrez will re-discover their mojo, maybe for six games or so, and that will be enough to keep us hanging on in the Premier League. I hope that happens. Then Claudio will resign, and at least keep his honour. It would be a truly terrible thing if the owners are sufficiently panicked into sacking him, not when he's won the championship and brought Andrea Bocelli to the King Power.

I hope against hope that Man Utd don't come in for Drinkwater, because he would definitely go. Similarly I hope we can get Silva from Sporting Lisbon, although that prospect seems to be getting further and further away. I hope we can sign Wilfred Ndidi, and he doesn't turn out be total crap like the rest of them. But he probably will, and after two or three undistinguished performances we'll loan him to Birmingham.

It's been a nightmare season. Someone make it go away.

The usual back four will return. King, Mahrez and Vardy will play. So that leaves three outfield places up for grabs. For me Albrighton shades Gray & Musa (we'll need his work rate) and we can't play 442. So Mendy & Amartey start, Okazaki to come on at no.10 for one of them on the hour. 

Dresding the the next few games.

5 hours ago, Cityfox60 said:

Why all the doom and gloom after last night?!.......Man Citeh are certainly no Porto. 

Oh yeah, shit, there're much better!!!

Can only see another hiding tbh.

Don't understand all the talk about playing a weakened team yesterday either.....like our 'star' players have done any better all season! They've all been shite as a total group!

Everyone is laughing at us now.....what an embarrassment as champions!.....embarrassing for the supporters, owners, Prem League, and English footy.

No joy watching Leicester City at the moment....I've had more fun at an all-night dentist!

We don't need fans like you.  If you genuinely believe what you have written go and support someone else.  May I suggest, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs or even Chelsea.

We are Leicester City.  We need our supporters to be loyal and committed.  See us through the good times and bad.  You write like a spoilt child.  I had it all last season, now all my toys have been taken away boo boo we are embarrassing.  You haven't supported or known Leicester for long if you thought it was going to be a bed of roses.

Facts are last season was a one off.  It was pure joy whilst it lasted but most Leicester fans realised this.  It's interesting most fans in the 45 years plus bracket can accept, to a degree what is happening.  We don't like it but it's typical Leicester.

Anyone under 25 can't seem to accept it at all, we won the league last season, we are now a big club syndrome mentality.  This, couldn't be further from the truth.

We are Leicester City.  Get behind them through thick and thin, support them not bleat and moan.

Strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride.

If you can't handle it, there is always Forest and Derby up the road or plenty of big clubs to go and support.

We are in the last sixteen of the Champions league.  Leicester City last sixteen of the Champions league it's just unreal.

Archived