Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Musa - Opinions so far

Strikes me as a player who is content to sit on the sidelines without hardly featuring and using the club.

Must go in January or no one else will want him if he carries on here and still hardly playing.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, F1_AN said:

Mark Gleeson South African sports journalist said on last weeks World Football Phone In he thinks Musa is a lot older than he alleges to be. 

Wasn't there someone of this same name or similar who used to be a physio at the club?

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Strikes me as a player who is content to sit on the sidelines without hardly featuring and using the club.

Must go in January or no one else will want him if he carries on here and still hardly playing.

Its either that or he really wants to prove a point that he's good enough for this team.

I'm still holding out for the glorious rise of Musa, but its this sort of loyal and hopeful tendency that has my fantasy football team doing so s***

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wasn't there someone of this same name or similar who used to be a physio at the club?

Yes that was Mark Geeson. He was the one who aided an injured fan away at Notts County and later was a physio at the Royal Infirmary (he did my post knee-op physio).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, F1_AN said:

Mark Gleeson South African sports journalist said on last weeks World Football Phone In he thinks Musa is a lot older than he alleges to be. 

If he was lieing on his cv then maybe he would have to give his wages back.

As a supporter i have forgotten what he plays like....  

46 minutes ago, fairbanksh said:

Don’t honestly think he’s been played in his best position 

Yes he does seem naff but don’t forget that a certain Mr Walsh earmarked him as a target

I honestly can’t believe people are still saying stuff like this. You aren’t very good Ahmed, you will never improve if you don’t accept it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fairbanksh said:

Don’t honestly think he’s been played in his best position 

Yes he does seem naff but don’t forget that a certain Mr Walsh earmarked him as a target

Im not sure if that certain Mr Walsh did earmark him or whether he's been influential in Everton's signings this summer - but if he has then perhaps he's not all he was cracked up to be.

Our worst signing since.....well, forever. £15m. Christ. I understand most PL clubs are bound to have expensive flops with the obscene money in the PL and out of control transfer fees. Berahino for £15m at Stoke or Imbula for £18m at Stoke again. Stoke fans aren't impressed with Kevin Wimmer as well, another £18m signing. Their transfer dealings make ours look very good. 

Premier League clubs are really spending obscene money on mediocre players.

• Like 3

The club has been really unfair with him, he’s in the prime of his career showing soo much promise when he was younger and he is not even getting on the bench. He has moved to a different league and he hasn’t quite adapted up to the standard of the premier league. He needs more time on the pitch! Hope the club turns this around else that’s 16million down the drain.

21 minutes ago, Wolfboy said:

The club has been really unfair with him, he’s in the prime of his career showing soo much promise when he was younger and he is not even getting on the bench. He has moved to a different league and he hasn’t quite adapted up to the standard of the premier league. He needs more time on the pitch! Hope the club turns this around else that’s 16million down the drain.

He's been here long enough, and showed nothing on the pitch apart from being way out of his depth. as for what he shows in training, well, he fell our of favour under Ranieri and clearly neither Puel or Shakespeare rate/rated him.  Think that's enough evidence to say he's useless and has been from day one.