Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Musa - Opinions so far

1 minute ago, Libertine said:

Won't write him off just yet, but been very frustrating so far. Hopefully he can get a good pre-season in him and come back properly settled next year. Happened with Vardy after all.

I don't think he'll be there next year.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

I don't think he'll be there next year.

Probably right. I really can't figure out what he's supposed to be. Doesn't seem comfortable on the wing to me or up front, certainly not when played with Vardy anyway. Seems to just drift about a lot.

Just think what it must be like

• You come on the pitch and 28k are waiting for you to muck up
  • You're 24 yo and everypne is on your case
  • You get 10 minutes here and there ( at best )
  • And the only person who believed in you has gone

Give the kid a chance, how was Slimani today by the way.

Not seeing a lot of £30million waste of money posts on here today.

Shakespeare must have thought he could do something today or was he throwing the Lamb to the Slaughter when the whole Team were dead on their feet.

Edited by Chico1958

1 minute ago, Chico1958 said:

Just think what it must be like

• You come on the pitch and 28k are waiting for you to muck up
  • You're 24 yo and everypne is on your case
  • You get 10 minutes here and there ( at best )
  • And the only person who believed in you has gone

Give the kid a chance, how was Slimani today by the way.

Not seeing a lot of £30million waste of money posts on here today.

Shakespeare must have thought he could do something today or was he throwing the Lamb to the Slaughter when the whole Team were dead on their feet.

Early days ...    I don't think we should give up on him just yet ...     Let's see the season out and take it from there ...     I think he could be special ..   But whether we see that or not I just don't know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the-blue-wildabeast said:

Bit more to football than just running fast though isnt there. In all honesty at the minute he isnt even as good as Trevor Benjamen.... Clearly well out his depth at the minute, id get him out on loan to the championship to toughen up a bit and see if hes even good enough at that level?

Yes he is sh1te at he moment but potentially he can be far far better than TB ! ....   Not sure if a loan would benefit him ...    He's very very much a confidence player and how you get that back I'm not sure ...

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yes he is sh1te at he moment but potentially he can be far far better than TB ! ....   Not sure if a loan would benefit him ...    He's very very much a confidence player and how you get that back I'm not sure ...

By playing, gaining form and hopefully getting a few goals, like Tom Lawrence. Hes unlikley to get that time at City in the short term.

Think my least favourite part of my whole away day today was watching him just pass the ball straight out of play.

He's rubbish and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, the-blue-wildabeast said:

By playing, gaining form and hopefully getting a few goals, like Tom Lawrence. Hes unlikley to get that time at City in the short term.

Maybe.  Or being reprogrammed and rebuilt in the close season and gaining confidence in friendlies before the next season starts ...       You might be right and I might be completely wrong ...    I just think he has the ability to replicate Vardy.

Oumar Niasse looks decent nowadays, having looked dogshit in his first season over from Russia. 

No reason that with a decent gaffer, a fresh start and a bit of time that Musa cant do the same. I'm not writing him off just yet.

People defending Musa are admirable / not wanting to admit we've thrown 16million off a cliff but the honest truth we all know is he is wank, definitely not 24, and doesn't even show the promise to turn good in the future. Weak, no touch, no brain, no heart. Get in the bin you googly eyed pineapple haired ****.

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Think my least favourite part of my whole away day today was watching him just pass the ball straight out of play.

He's rubbish and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Saw that on stream. No pressure, plenty of options and he just does some bizarre limp pass off the park.

Sure he is probably devoid of confidence but this is the premiership not the Russian corruption division 1.

30 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

We are witnessing a new fecking age. New side, old faces. 

No one is out; shit, Benny had a solid showing today. BENNY for Fuchs' sake!

Has Benny ever been bad though, he was just frozen out from pretty much day 1. He's played for the u23s more than the 1sts,  quite telling that they went from a side capable of competing in the checkatrade to one that got absolutely handed by a bottom half league two team when he was omitted.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

This place is beyond parody... so we're hanging out of our arse the back 4 and the 4 in front, hanging on when he's not even on the pitch....... yet we will all slate him?!,

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

What on earth did people expect when the 9 players behind the strikers couldn't even pass the all straight. Before he came on with slim we were laughable going forward and it carried on. 

:nigel:

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What on earth did people expect when the 9 players behind the strikers couldn't even pass the all straight. Before he came on with slim we were laughable going forward and it carried on. 

We actually got worse, which is pretty incredible.