Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Musa - Opinions so far

Just now, FuchingKante said:

Weak, can't pass, can't dribble, can't hold up

Get rid

There's been some lazy scouting here surely?  Bought on stats ratings and video clips I would bet. If he'd been watched half a dozen times surely his weaknesses would have highlighted themselves? 

For all that hate, most would swap Musa for Schlupp currently.

I'm reasonably confident Slim will prove his worth, but Musa looks like his confidence is shot.

I like that Shakey gave a man most aligned to Ranieri a chance, albeit at the wrong time in the match.

Can we not put him in the development squad to see if confidence improves there?

My friend who lives in Moscow and knows his stuff said we'd signed a good 'un from CSKA. The goals he scored in preseason seemed to confirm it. He was dropped after one quiet game against Hull, where he looked one of the livelier players. He probably deserved a run in the team, especially when Vardy wasn't scoring, but being snubbed has clearly affected his confidence and he seems terrified of making a mistake. Shame. Should have been managed better in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

There's been some lazy scouting here surely?  Bought on stats ratings and video clips I would bet. If he'd been watched half a dozen times surely his weaknesses would have highlighted themselves? 

Surprising as we were in for him while Walsh was here.

Think he has just been mismanaged and confidence was destroyed by Ranieri. If you recall him earlier in the season he wasn't that bad, was a bit shit on the ball but beat players with ease. He destroyed Arsenal and could have won us about 2 pens driving into the box.

12 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I'd be on the phone to big Sam in the summer to see if he needs anymore shit players.

I'm always sorry to see players who've come up through the academy leave. There's nothing Musa does that Schlupp cannot do.

We all know Schlupp is a limited footballer, but he's useful to have around.

Ahmed is lacking confidence at the moment. He has a great deal to offer and is a good lad. He needs a run and he needs to get some luck. Anyone with half a brain can see he has quality if they think back the Everton and Barcelona.

It was only five games ago that everyone was writing off Fuchs, Huth, Morgan et al. Give the guy a chance FFS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oedipa said:

My friend who lives in Moscow and knows his stuff said we'd signed a good 'un from CSKA. The goals he scored in preseason seemed to confirm it. He was dropped after one quiet game against Hull, where he looked one of the livelier players. He probably deserved a run in the team, especially when Vardy wasn't scoring, but being snubbed has clearly affected his confidence and he seems terrified of making a mistake. Shame. Should have been managed better in my opinion.

Dropped when Vardy wasn't scoring V Hull. It was one game mate, Musa has been attrocious in all but two games, Barca friendly and Everton in the cup. 

We have made £75m from the champions league apparently so write this off as a **** up and move on. 

Gray must've thought when schlupp was sold - great - surely now someone I'm 100 times better than won't be subbed on instead of me.... enter Ahmed.

the guy is completely and utterly useless. hes doing less than what Vardy was doing when he looked like he didn't give a shit between November and Feb. 

52 minutes ago, oedipa said:

Horses for courses sometimes. Musa's never looked like he had a clue what he was doing here to me...at least in any game that mattered.