Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Musa - Opinions so far

8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol was genuinely interested in that reply, I'd agree. 

I haven't actually said I agree with Owen regarding him not being a natural finisher btw In fact I've stated on about three seperate occasions that I do not, I think he goes too far in saying that, I merely think he has a point about his finishing technique and I think that will hold him back in repeating last seasons feat and ever hitting 20 + again. 

Players not underestimating him anymore and cutting out any chance of space in behind and his lack of an ability to create a chance for himself will ensure that he won't score 24 again.

Edited by AKCJ

56 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ok very true although personally think it is a little blind to put the solely at the door of those creating the chances for him and not look at his lack of dimensions as a striker, he likes to score very specific types of goals and plays in a very specific type of way. 

It's not blind at all, I'm well aware of his limitations. So I'll say it again, it's down to the other guys to be creating the chances for him because of the sort of player he is. We all know what sort of striker he is and what he thrives off, if we want him to thrive again then we need to find a way of creating that space (this is more down to Claudio's tactics and not pointing fingers at other players). Because he's not going to take on three people and bang one in like some might, or create his own chances too often.

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

In all seriousness I bet it's michael[email protected] and his password is the date of birth of his firstborn because he's the most unimaginative man in the world.

I heard on a podcast the other day that Owen doesn't ever watch films, because he doesn't understand fiction as a concept. I still remember that time he was showing off his jigsaw puzzle, as well. Imagine being an international Premier League/Real Madrid striker, on the wages that brings, and doing a fuching jigsaw! He is a total dullard.

As for Musa. I haven't been convinced yet, but it's still early days. A lot of people would have flogged Vardy before last season.

When through on goal Vardy is about as natural a finisher as you can get. Scoring other types of goals doesn't come easily for him but to be fair he doesn't get many chances. You hardly ever see Vardy with the ball facing goal unless he's through and beyond the defence.

7 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

£45 million on Musa and Amartey and  they can't control a football between them.

45? I think it was more like 21. 

I think Musa needs time but sometimes looks like he has never played football before. Decent cross for that Ulloa chance near the end though.

You could tell even from his youtube highlights reel that he isn't very good before we bought him.

Walsh signing remember :ph34r:

Edit: he is decent on fifa 17 though

Edited by Guest