Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Musa - Opinions so far

I would really like to know how we came to the decision to sign him - watching one match would tell you all you need to know. What a bizarre signing, and unless he proves everyone wrong, he's going to go down in the list of worst city transfers ever along the likes of akinbiyi

• Like 1

He's just doggo! Completely fail to see what he offers. No strength, can't take long shots, can't cross, doesn't try, I just can't see it. I'm not even convinced he's quick!

What can he do that Jeff couldn't? And I'll say this as one of his biggest critics. Keep wanting to like him but he does nothing to endear himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

What can he do that Jeff couldn't? And I'll say this as one of his biggest critics. Keep wanting to like him but he does nothing to endear himself.

Both are shite. 

Why couldn't we just buy someone that can play football and isn't just pace.

• Like 3

Completely out of his depth. Championship player at best. Wouldn't be annoyed if he left on a free transfer. I gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier, but the last few games have been indefensible.

Edited by sm1