Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can understand Leo's position, particularly if it's a Spanish club in for him. 

I suspect the fee being offered is very low. He's 30 and a squad player, I'm not sure what the club valuation of him is. I do feel sorry for him tbh.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

I suspect the fee being offered is very low. He's 30 and a squad player, I'm not sure what the club valuation of him is. I do feel sorry for him tbh.

Just think lcfc haven't been very fair to a guy who on the whole has been simply superb for them. 

After the Porto, many of a player who have lost their temper. He stays and wins the team a point at Stoke.

The thing is such behaviour bites you in the long run. Leo's agent will be happy to warn players off us. 

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just think lcfc haven't been very fair to a guy who on the whole has been simply superb for them. 

After the Porto, many of a player who have lost their temper. He stays and wins the team a point at Stoke.

The thing is such behaviour bites you in the long run. Leo's agent will be happy to warn players off us. 

We are so unfair paying him 40k a week, come on he is a professional footballer under contract. He is paid to play for lcfc and unless a team is willing to meet our valuation of him then we don't owe him a thing. 

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

We are so unfair paying him 40k a week, come on he is a professional footballer under contract. He is paid to play for lcfc and unless a team is willing to meet our valuation of him then we don't owe him a thing. 

Zzzzz heard this argument so many times. He's paid his market value, just like I am for my role and level of experience in my occupation - he doesn't dictate the going rate.

He just genuinely wants to play football rather than do nothing - wants to get off wage bill for doing nothing in effect. Considering some of the parasites City have had down the years happy to collect a wage, I'd say Leo deserves his move. 

3 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

No Spanish club is gonna meet our valuation. These smaller clubs in Spain won't pay £5-6m for a 30 year old squad player. They don't have the money for that. This is different to Palace paying us £12.5m for a squad player.

He's 5th choice at LCFC.  

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

No Spanish club is gonna meet our valuation. These smaller clubs in Spain won't pay £5-6m for a 30 year old squad player. They don't have the money for that. This is different to Palace paying us £12.5m for a squad player.

He's 5th choice at LCFC.  

They wont pay 40k a week either.

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Zzzzz heard this argument so many times. He's paid his market value, just like I am for my role and level of experience in my occupation - he doesn't dictate the going rate.

He just genuinely wants to play football rather than do nothing - wants to get off wage bill for doing nothing in effect. Considering some of the parasites City have had down the years happy to collect a wage, I'd say Leo deserves his move. 

Your right he does deserve a move as he is down the pecking order but we don't "owe" him anything. If nobody meets what we value him at, we shouldn't go out of our way to sell him.

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Your right he does deserve a move as he is down the pecking order but we don't "owe" him anything. If nobody meets what we value him at, we shouldn't go out of our way to sell him.

Check my posts never said 'owe', said the club haven't been fair to him. 

He no longer wants to be here due to lack of playing time since last season, but he previously has continued to put in maximum effort as a sub.

The Everton FA cup game looks like the first time it's affected his performance. Let him go.

Love his work ethic and commitment to our team. He has been a good servant to our club and i would let him go to a non rival if he asked. 

Having said that we are in a situation where we are missing a few players for afcon so unfortunately gotta cover our arses. Its a tricky situation but if he choses to  check out in his next performance then id def let him go.

Archived