Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

He's more than fulfilled his £8m transfer fee.

The trouble is that when the AFCON is over he will go back to having as many opportunities as he did before it. So I can see why he'd want to move on.

He's popped up with some hugely important goals in recent seasons. Norwich last season and our first in the Utd 5-3 win the season before spring to mind. If we can get the replacement in I'd let him go with thanks and extreme fondness. He deserves regular football somewhere, but hopefully not with a Prem rival.

if Leo plays week in week out he is a premiership 10-15 goal a season striker. a lot of teams around us in the league would give their right arm for one of them. Crazy that we have someone like that as a 4th choice striker really. He has given us so much in his time here and his attitude seems fantastic so for me if he wants to go then we should wish him luck and not stand in his way. I will miss him though.

His name is Leonardo! 

RANIERI TO BLOCK ULLOA EXIT

Claudio Ranieri will not allow striker Leonardo Ulloa to leave Leicester City in January, reports The Sun.

The Argentine has been on fringes for the reigning champions this season, starting just one Premier League game.

Ulloa is understood to have informed Leicester of his desire to leave the club, with West Brom and Hull reportedly interested in the 30-year-old.

However, with Islam Slimani and Riyad Mahrez off to the Africa Cup of Nations, Ranieri will block the departure of another of his attacking options. 

If we get an £8m offer we should let him go regardless.

Slimani is only gone for a month and we still have Vardy. We can also play Okazaki or Musa at a push at No 9 and still have Gray to play as a No 10. It makes financial sense to cash in on Ulloa as he'll get minimal game time after January regardless.

Guest CityFan 06

Wouldn't want another Schlupp situation, now Ulloa isn't the type to not give his all even if he is unhappy, but it comes back to the point if a player wants to leave then it shouldn't be blocked. I mean, Slimani is at AFCON but when he's back Leo will probably be back to having minimal game time again. On the other hand, I can see the club's thinking as Ulloa is the nearest forward we've got to Slimani in terms of similarity and style of play. We will see. 

22 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Odd that the Baggies want him given they've got Rondon 

That's what I couldn't understand either. Can't see him leaving our bench to go to their bench as cover for Rondon. Can't see West Brom playing 2 strikers and he's hardly going to play in front of Rondon. 

Only thing that makes sense is he's very good at defending corners. So start Rondon nick a goal bring on Ulloa and try and see out the game. Seems the most likely with Pulis

12 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

How reliable is Balague?

I can genuinely see West Ham getting sucked into the bottom three if they sold Antonio given the state the place is at the minute. 

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Llorente to Chelsea? lol bizarre.

I thinks leo might go in this window but not till the very last day as we need him. When does the AFCON finish?

Agree but its been talked of for a few days now..

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Good header of the ball, cheapish (for Chelsea) wages, will be happy to back up Costa.

I guess Conte worked with him at Juve as well. I get them points but still strikes me as strange but then again if they only play with 1 striker unless Costa gets injured he wont play anyway.

Archived