Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Transfer request gone in 

Yesterday.

I can understand Leo's point of view to be fair - he's treated like an accessory. He comes on, delivers, scores a few vital goals but doesn't get his start whatever he does or get a huge pay-rise for winning the league and is 30 odd with one last big 3-4 year contract left in him.

Either we pay for the privilege of treating him how we want by giving him a 3 year contract at 60-70K + per week or let the man who has given his all to Leicester, go to a club where he has a chance of starting and not being fourth or fifth choice striker and earning better money.

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yesterday.

I can understand Leo's point of view to be fair - he's treated like an accessory. He comes on, delivers, scores a few vital goals but doesn't get his start whatever he does or get a huge pay-rise for winning the league and is 30 odd with one last big 3-4 year contract left in him.

Either we pay for the privilege of treating him how we want by giving him a 3 year contract at 60-70K + per week or let the man who has given his all to Leicester, go to a club where he has a chance of starting and not being fourth or fifth choice striker and earning better money.

Yesterday? How so? It's going in today

Well, let's hope he's not the first one of our fringe players to leave disgruntled because a lack of playing time. Oh, well - Schlupp already did.

Can't hold the transfer request against him, really.

Benalouane, Hernandez and King all suffering the same fate - some more than others. Gray's minutes on the pitch have only recently slightly increased and you never know whether he still holds a bit of a grudge against the manager.

Otherwise, we'll be left with a rather lightweight squad in terms of depth.

36 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

A bit disappointed by this one, didn't he say back at the start of the season he was staying to fight for his place? Then when he doesn't get it back he smacks in a transfer request 5 months later. 

But like people say he's getting on and he should be playing every week. 

He did, until those comments we had not signed Slimani, and the past 5 months Ulloa has hardly been used. unfairly i think. Works so hard for us, and just wants to play. So many players would be happy to take the wages and not play. Good luck to him. Shame for us as he is needed this month, but when Slimani is back, Ulloa will probably be in same situation and 4th / 5th choice striker. As long as we get a decent fee over 10Mill then a good deal all around. 

Shame to see him go .... genuinely think he's decent player, gives 100%, has some ability too ..... just hasn't ever really formed a partnership and so hasn't had the big run of games that would have cemented his place. 

Can't blame him for requesting a transfer - he's fought for his place long enough and doesn't seem to be winning that battle. Let's hope we don't give him away!

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, let's hope he's not the first one of our fringe players to leave disgruntled because a lack of playing time. Oh, well - Schlupp already did.

Can't hold the transfer request against him, really.

Benalouane, Hernandez and King all suffering the same fate - some more than others. Gray's minutes on the pitch have only recently slightly increased and you never know whether he still holds a bit of a grudge against the manager.

Otherwise, we'll be left with a rather lightweight squad in terms of depth.

Don't worry nobody will be trying to sign Andy king 

Sad to see Leo go, he is a club legend who always gave it his all and scored some very important goals for us.

I don't blame him at all for wanting to leave and play first team. Equally I don't hold it against club management for not playing him, whilst he is a decent player to kick on consistently we have to improve the quality of our players over time .

Thank you so much for the memories Leo, you will always get a standing ovation from me when you return!

I'll miss Leo. Seems like an honest bloke. Good pro if somewhat limited in ability but scored some crucial goals for us. I wish him well and thanks for the memories.

Fans favourite? Possibly

Cult hero? Maybe

Leicester legend? No, not for me 

Archived