Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

46 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Anyone know how far Malaga airport is to Malaga bus station? I've tried looking on google but no idea if it's the correct station lol 

I got a taxi last time I did it. I think there may be a train/metro there though, I can't remember

1 hour ago, los dedos said:

So just took my first at La liga in a while....

Gulp:blink:

They've been playing some great stuff, Ben Yedder is one to watch out for. Having said that, as long as we can take something back to the KP I think we're in with a chance-we can give anyone a game at home!

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

They've been playing some great stuff, Ben Yedder is one to watch out for. Having said that, as long as we can take something back to the KP I think we're in with a chance-we can give anyone a game at home!

I think the tie will be over by then, Seville will likely batter us. Very strong team, second only to Real. I would have fancied us more against Real I must say

Just now, TJB-fox said:

This guy is very good and they got him very cheap

i remember there were rumors that leicester was after him an i hoped that would be true,but no

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think the tie will be over by then, Seville will likely batter us. Very strong team, second only to Real. I would have fancied us more against Real I must say

Oh we might as well drop out the competition now then

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Oh we might as well drop out the competition now then

Happy to be proven wrong but a lot of people are underestimating Seville. A lot said it was a great draw, not so sure. Won Europa League for 3 seasons for a reason.

I really hope we have something to play for second leg.

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Do you do motivational speaking by any chance?

26 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Can I book you in for a motivational speech at a cancer research charity night?

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

But will they be able to beat us on a cold Tuesday night, against the might of Albrighton's floating crosses, Ulloa's towering headers and....

.....I see your point. We're buggered.

Archived