Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

Beautiful team. Generous in the effort, constantly pressing, defending as one man, playing an attacking football. San Paoli is doing a great job.

Toe on toe with Real Madrid and won the game despite that unfair penalty. The atmosphere there is insane. Nzonzi was immense in the midfield.

Very hard game waiting.

Tonight confirmed my earlier thoughts that I would rather have got Real in the cup.

Not because they are bigger, because we would have a better chance.

We have to improve immeasurably to stand a chance against these, including our European performances this season. 

48 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Play 10-0-0

God help us if Huth gets banned/injured and we have Morgan and Wasyl against Sevilla

We could play all 3 and hope they didn't notice and still get hammered........

Looking forward to the trip but sadly it is where our adventure will end........we need to stay up which is the big challenge now

I don't think Sevilla will be as up for the game against us as they were tonight busting a gut to end galatico Real Madrid's unbeaten run and keep themselves in the hunt for La Liga title for the first time in 70 odd years. They'll underestimate us and hopefully be massively complacent.

Their league campaign could be a greater distraction as they're in contention to actually win it. We've already been there and done that here.

The question is can we be good enough to get a result against a complacent Sevilla or will they still be way too good for us even in second gear.

(Please be complacent and lacklustre against the Foxes)

Allez les bleus!

Archived