Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

56 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have said all along Seville are no easy draw. Forget them stopping Real's run, they are second in the Spanish league behind only Real and in front of Atletico and Barcelona. That proves what a strong team they are. If this tie is played 100 times, we may win 5, based on current form. Let's hope the CL miracle continues...

that would make us 19/1 to go through ,i will have some of that

3 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

So assuming the odds are on us getting a tonking away. Should I seek to enjoy that in the ground or in a nice Seville bar with lovely tapas??

This is my conundrum, especially as I'll be with the home fans

12 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

So assuming the odds are on us getting a tonking away. Should I seek to enjoy that in the ground or in a nice Seville bar with lovely tapas??

Fuengirola: Got the holiday booked AI.

If we don't make it to Seville then it's Blue Shirt, Stupid Grin with plenty of Amstel.

As long as I don't drink all day and end up in bed by 8 that is :beer::beer::beer:

Image result for I Have a Hangover

No disgrace, to get knocked out from this team....

Shame for all their great footballing endeavour  , that for no particular

reason, a little mongrel team named amusingly the foxes are going to upset

once again the footballing gods......

4 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

We will win 0-3. 

I generally like your posts but I have to ask you how we're going to ship 3 goals to the actual 2nd of the Liga. On their home ground at that. And don't come at me with the "complacency or underestimating" excuse.

So much negativity it's unbelievable. You forget we won our group very easily and won the premier league last year. 

I know sevilla are a quality side and are flying high at the moment but people are speaking as though they are a footballing giant with the best players in the world playing for them. They have good players but ask yourself how many of their players would get into top premier league sides. We dismantled the premier league last year and have clearly been a lot better in the champions league than in the league this year partly because the players are fully focused on it rightly or wrongly. It's a knockout tie and i think our team deserves a lot more respect than it is getting on here. 

18 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

So much negativity it's unbelievable. You forget we won our group very easily and won the premier league last year. 

I know sevilla are a quality side and are flying high at the moment but people are speaking as though they are a footballing giant with the best players in the world playing for them. They have good players but ask yourself how many of their players would get into top premier league sides. We dismantled the premier league last year and have clearly been a lot better in the champions league than in the league this year partly because the players are fully focused on it rightly or wrongly. It's a knockout tie and i think our team deserves a lot more respect than it is getting on here. 

lol

27 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

lol

38 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

lol

1 minute ago, maddog said:

lol

40 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

lol

2 hours ago, K1FOX said:

lol

2 hours ago, K1FOX said:

lollollol

6 hours ago, K1FOX said:

lol

Archived