Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

West Ham (Home) Pre-Match Thread

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I would like to see the following:

Kasper

Albrighton

Morgan

Huth

Chilwell

Mendy

James

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Slimani

Gray

This is what I will probably see:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Gray

Amartey

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Ulloa

Slimani

I'd like to see Albrighton at right back. If we play 4-5-1 it would be nice to see both full backs pushing up the field getting crosses in.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Chilwell

Gray

Drinky

Amartey

Fuchs

Okazaki

Ulloa

I don't think I can handle Albrighton atm, so out of form (like the majority of our team in fairness) and I think the Fuchs/Chilwell partnership could be a worthwhile experiment, especially with Christian's left foot.

352/532

Kasper

Huth                      Morgan                         Fuchs

Albrighton                                                                                                         Chilwell 

Drinkwater             Amartey

Mahrez

Ulloa                              Gray

1 hour ago, boosmanana said:

352/532

Kasper

Huth                      Morgan                         Fuchs

Albrighton                                                                                                         Chilwell 

Drinkwater             Amartey

Mahrez

Ulloa                              Gray

Love to see this but not 442 so non starter

Tough game this. They've won their last 3 but they were 1-0 home wins against Burnley (worst away side in division) and Hull plus a win at Swansea  (who probably are the worst side in the division at the moment). They'll be high on confidence but I don't think we should fear them. 

Need to do more going forwards though, our lack of creativity is appalling. 

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Chilwell

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Amartey

Albrighton 

Okazaki

Ulloa

Feel a bit harsh dropping Gray but feel the above balances better and Chilwell will support in an attacking sense.

Personally find it slightly strange that so many don't want Fuchs straight back in, Chilwell had a decent game yes but Fuchs has probably been our most steady defender since he came, you always know what you get from him and that left foot is quite frankly a ****ing wand with some of the balls he plays

6 minutes ago, brockmyster said:

Personally find it slightly strange that so many don't want Fuchs straight back in, Chilwell had a decent game yes but Fuchs has probably been our most steady defender since he came, you always know what you get from him and that left foot is quite frankly a ****ing wand with some of the balls he plays

That's what is so frustrating. So many players have been crap but have no one to come in a take their place. Chilwell was amazing on Monday but Fuchs has been one of our better players this season.

Chilwell had a good game v everton... but a poor game in porto.  He is the future... but right now we need fuch's experience to steady things down.  Chopping and changing the back four undermines any club and a settled four brings sucess (e.g. man city and man utd).  IMO the key is to play shingi in the hole... this is more creative than simple long passes from drinky and it allows us to play "tappy ball"to break thru their defence; second having seen Ulloa and Slimani side by side it is clear that leo is the better option at centre forward.  Let Claudio continue to play grey off against mahrez.  I think Musa is a great option for the last 20mins... we neeed this creativity.

Chilwell had a good game v everton... but a poor game in porto.  He is the future... but right now we need fuch's experience to steady things down.  Chopping and changing the back four undermines any club and a settled four brings sucess (e.g. man city and man utd).  IMO the key is to play shingi in the hole... this is more creative than simple longs passes form drinky and it allows us to play "tappy bal"l to break thru their defence; second having seen Ulloa and Slimani side by side it is clear that leo is the better option at centre forward.  Let Claudio continue to play grey off against mahrez.  I think Musa is a great option for the last 20mins... we neeed this creativity.

Schmeichel

Simpson -- Hernandez -- Huth -- Chilwell

Gray -- Drinkwater -- Mendy/James/Amartey/Anybody but King -- Fuchs

Mahrez

Ulloa

It's actually horrific that I can't pick a partner for Ulloa. Don't really rate Slimani and Musa ain't a forward.

18 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Schmeichel

Mahrez

Ulloa

It's actually horrific that I can't pick a partner for Ulloa. Don't really rate Slimani and Musa ain't a forward.

Okazaki?

25 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Schmeichel

Mahrez

Ulloa

Haven't really seen any evidence to suggest Musa is a footballer let alone a forward.

Archived