Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Michael Keane

lol absolutely no assassination intended!

Im the first in the queue to defend ITK's and appreciate their input, everybody knows that....

My point is that I have no idea if @themightyfin is a 12 year old child that is an argumentative WUM as I genuinely have no posting familiarity with him whatsoever or is somebody that I should consider as valuing their opinion.

All a poster has to say is yeah I have a tenuous connection with someone who works at the club and post in a suggestive way that's defensible but this person just posts statements passed off as fact! I was simply wanted to get a gist of if he was media or club connected. It's weird spending time in the transfer forums all day if you know for a fact who we are and are not interested in already.

I've recently worked a bit with professional sports people and organisations - not a lot but a bit and every now and again offer a snippet if I can and it comes my way and many know me on here. I just didn't know anything about this fella and was intrigued - that's all.

22 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

lol why are ITKs so delicate. I appreciate it must be annoying when someone doubts you but come on. 

I don't know what the correct word is, but they often seem to over react and feign disappearance, I think it's along the lines of needing "oh please come back mr ITK, you're so fantastic for sharing vague and usually inaccurate knowledge with us mere mortal plebs!"

6 hours ago, bald reynard said:

Bentley's GTFox, who posted this, is usually very reliable.  He works for the Press Association.

I presume that post is sarcastic as GTFox is so full of shit he makes the toilet on train spotting look clean.

The mighty fin has a legit source as good as any can be other than CR Rudkin or our owners. Yes he was a little blunt but like anything in text read it how you like.

As with any ITK like my topic believe it take it with a pinch is salt or ignore it. No need to round up on the guy. I for one have trust in his info and will always value it.

But it seems yet again FT has done it's best and another person that gets some info is not happy to post.

Well we will always have the sun and mirror to rely on.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Finn got slaughtered in the summer for sharing that NG was going to stay. Pretty well accepted now that this is what the club believed to be the case 

having said that, I don't think the post from SL was written as  to make him take his ball away. 

Who is NG? Sorry having a blank moment trying to think 

16 hours ago, sylofox said:

The mighty fin has a legit source as good as any can be other than CR Rudkin or our owners. Yes he was a little blunt but like anything in text read it how you like.

As with any ITK like my topic believe it take it with a pinch is salt or ignore it. No need to round up on the guy. I for one have trust in his info and will always value it.

But it seems yet again FT has done it's best and another person that gets some info is not happy to post.

Well we will always have the sun and mirror to rely on.

Nobody 'rounded up on anybody' when I post something and somebody says that I'm wrong as a statement of fact I'm entitled to wonder who they are and ask why.

This all really is shit, boring, oversensitive, shambles of a drama. 

If I call you out or have a go - you tend to know about it (there's not a lot of ambiguity in my writing) - I've done no such thing in this instance until perhaps now....

I always value ITK's and have always challenged anybody that had a go at them. But seriously if you can't ask a question without somebody taking offence, then the moral high ground, then dramatically exiting the forum, then hovering over the ITK thread for hours waiting for pleads of adoration, Rep points and don't go statements to then start posting info again once they've had their ego stroked then you need to be a tad thicker skinned if you going to put yourself out there and write   as an ITK.

So @themightyfin I meant no offence wish you well, am grateful for anything you are able to provide foxestalk and am excited for any snippets of info that may come in the future.

Respectfully however I owe you no apology you need to be a little less sensitive.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Nobody 'rounded up on anybody' when I post something and somebody says that I'm wrong as a statement of fact I'm entitled to wonder who they are and ask why.

This all really is shit, boring, oversensitive, shambles of a drama. 

If I call you out or have a go - you tend to know about it (there's not a lot of ambiguity in my writing) - I've done no such thing in this instance until perhaps now....

I always value ITK's and have always challenged anybody that had a go at them. But seriously if you can't ask a question without somebody taking offence, then the moral high ground, then dramatically exiting the forum, then hovering over the ITK thread for hours waiting for pleads of adoration, Rep points and don't go statements to then start posting info again once they've had their ego stroked then you need to be a tad thicker skinned if you going to put yourself out there and write   as an ITK.

So @themightyfin I meant no offence wish you well, am grateful for anything you are able to provide foxestalk and am excited for any snippets of info that may come in the future.

Respectfully however I owe you no apology you need to be a little less sensitive.

I asked for an apology? Show me where?

And waited for pleads of adoration? 

I went offline for a few hours as I do have other things to do if that's ok?

Archived