Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Derby (home) FA Cup Replay Pre-Match Thread

8 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'd rest Simpson for Swansea. Derby will rest player and I assume we will have a lot of the ball. Albrighton may be more comfortable getting forward.

He'll probably put some wonderful high crosses in tonight, given that there's unlikely to be a tall enough striker to aim at. Hiow about Amartey as Striker! (I'm joking btw)

Just now, foxes21 said:

so anyone that wasn't on the bench or in the starting 11, for the first game against Derby can't play which rules out the likes of amartey? Or is that wrong?

Wrong, they simply had to be registered as a city player at the time of the first match. So Amartey is fine, Wague is not.

I'd probably go with

Schmeichel 

Simpson

Amartey

Huth

Chillwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Albrighton

Mahrez

Gray

Vardy/Musa

Expecting something like

Schmeichel

Amartey

Wasilewski

Benny

Chillwell

Mahrez

King

Mendy

Albrighton

Ulloa

Musa

I can't wait for the whole team to be changed tonight, smash the rams 4-0, Excellent football, Benny and Amartey are solid partnership, same with Ndidi and Mandy in the middle with musa scoring a hattrick playing upfront with Chilwell and Gray causing mayhem on the wings, we finally look good again, only for them all to be dropped for Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez and Vardy in our 3-0 shocking defeat at Swansea on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I can't wait for the whole team to be changed tonight, smash the rams 4-0, Excellent football, Benny and Amartey are solid partnership, same with Ndidi and Mandy in the middle with musa scoring a hattrick playing upfront with Chilwell and Gray causing mayhem on the wings, we finally look good again, only for them all to be dropped for Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez and Vardy in our 3-0 shocking defeat at Swansea on Sunday.

Anyone having a good game tonight has to play on Sunday, doesn't matter who has to be dropped for them, otherwise no point changing it.

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

His penalties were embarrassing, got to the point I wanted Kasper to take them

His penalties weren't embarrassing - that word is reserved for Kermogant and Kermogant only, surely! 

13 minutes ago, zealot said:

His penalties weren't embarrassing - that word is reserved for Kermogant and Kermogant only, surely! 

Maybe not embarrassing but his record was not great. He missed 25% of his penalty attempts which is really quite poor when you consider he took 16.

Archived