Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Derby (home) FA Cup Replay Pre-Match Thread

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The guy behind me once commented on how big the goals were one evening so don't be surprised by anything.

I forgot about the time when he berated Musa for being offside for a throw in as well.

Regular next to me said the other day "Can you have temporary substitutions in football?". Get out.

2 hours ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Musa shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up tonight. He's been awful. To think some people would prefer to have him in over Vardy is astonishing.

----------------------Zieler--------------------

Simpson----Benny----Huth----Chilwell

----------Mendy-------Ndidi------------   

Albrighton---------Gray--------Kapustka

----------------------Vardy---------------------

I would have Amartey in there but he only got back from Africa yesterday I believe. If he is absolutely fine I would play him over Huth

Likewise for Slimani, if he was available, I'd have him in over Vards

Slates Musa... picks a kid who can't even shine in the kids.  lol

Frankly you could play Dobbin and Trigger as CB's and it would be an improvement on the current pairing this season.. I do hope CR has the balls to try Amartey and Benny tonight.

I can sense a performance tonight. We have finally come under some criticism in the last 3 days, the players SHOULD be hurting after being raked over the coals by Sundays pundits.

If the last few days doesn't spark a fire in their belly, then it won't happen at all. 

3 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

I said all last season Nuge would have done everything Shinji did by dropping in / grafting but also chipped in with more goals.

Would have loved to have seen Nuge pick up a winners medal after everything he'd put in to get the team up and then stay up 

1 hour ago, daverollo said:

So who will get the captains armband if Wes is being rested?  Personally I'd throw it to Kasper, I am not normally a fan of keepers being captains, but I think he'd have the balls to be bellowing and shouting at folk when needed.  Drinkwater would be the obvious choice, but he is so out of form at the moment.  Having said that, maybe the extra responsibility might just spur him on.

For me, Wilf has to start, the lad is gaining in confidence with each game and there were signs against Man Utd that he is growing in confidence to start driving forward with the ball at his feet when those ahead have gone missing and not looking to receive a pass.

That latter point is the big one for me.  If Leicester are to turn their form around it starts with players taking responsibility and wanting the ball from each other, make sure anytime we are in possession that the man on the ball has options to pass to, in a forwards, sideways direction, not back to Kasper!

Come on you foxes, can't wait, tonight is the night we get back on track!

He'd probably drop it.

Hope Nugent plays so we can boo the city reject.

Must win. So a strong team:

Kasper

Simpson

Benny

Huth

Chilwell

Albrighton

Mendy

Ndidi

Gray

Mahrez

Vardy

If we can we give game time to Cabbage and Musa. It'd be good to see Amartey get done time at CB, but possibly he's had too heavy a workload at AFCON...

I know he's slated a lot on here against prem teams, but i'd love to see Kingy captain, just for the length of time he's been here, and the fact he's been through every division with us.

Not the best in quality at times, but just from a personal point from seeing him in the reserves at Hinckley when I was younger, I'd love to see him lead the team out, especially against the Derby 

47 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

I said all last season Nuge would have done everything Shinji did by dropping in / grafting but also chipped in with more goals.

You're fundamentally wrong if you think Nuge would've benefitted our side to the extent Shinji did last season. I can't believe what I read on here sometimes.

Archived