Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mahrez

If Hazard to Barca, then Mahrez would be finding it difficult to become 1st choice. Ditto for R.Madrid

if Italian/spanish young wizzy talent to Chelsea or Man.city.

Then where would Mahrez be going outside the PL...???

Back to France...???   

Where would he go in the PL that makes him 1st choice. 30+games

Arsenal....no!

Man.city...no!!!

Liverpool..Maybe, but doubt 30 games +

Manu.......Maybe, but erratic perspectives with Mourinho.

Any PL team from above, could give him maybe 50k+pw more but no game guarrantee, especially with wavering form.

NON  of the above from another PL or Spanish/Italian  clubs, no great wage increase, no game guarrantee.

Why should he go anywhere...???

He will stay an Algerian International.

I might be calling it totally wrong, but I wouldnt be shocked if he stayed. He has already a superstar life,

his family can move around easy.He has no pressure

15 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

If Hazard to Barca, then Mahrez would be finding it difficult to become 1st choice. Ditto for R.Madrid

if Italian/spanish young wizzy talent to Chelsea or Man.city.

Then where would Mahrez be going outside the PL...???

Back to France...???   

Where would he go in the PL that makes him 1st choice. 30+games

Arsenal....no!

Man.city...no!!!

Liverpool..Maybe, but doubt 30 games +

Manu.......Maybe, but erratic perspectives with Mourinho.

Any PL team from above, could give him maybe 50k+pw more but no game guarrantee, especially with wavering form.

NON  of the above from another PL or Spanish/Italian  clubs, no great wage increase, no game guarrantee.

Why should he go anywhere...???

Depends on his own ambitions really doesn't it.

Is he happy to play the odd cameo and pick up countless medals at Barcelona / Real Madrid? Or does he want to stay somewhere where getting the odd trophy (at a push) is the only realistic goal?

Just now, walkerleeds said:

Depends on his own ambitions really doesn't it.

Is he happy to play the odd cameo and pick up countless medals at Barcelona / Real Madrid? Or does he want to stay somewhere where getting the odd trophy (at a push) is the only realistic goal?

You have to play regular, to Guarrantee the  medals, thats my point.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

You have to play regular, to Guarrantee the  medals, thats my point.

Well Barca (for want of a better example) will be signing him with the intention of him being back up to Neymar, Suarez and Messi amongst others i'd imagine. So he wouldn't be playing regularly at all and still winning things.

21 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Well Barca (for want of a better example) will be signing him with the intention of him being back up to Neymar, Suarez and Messi amongst others i'd imagine. So he wouldn't be playing regularly at all and still winning things.

Not if Hazard, plus a couple other players are Barca or RMadrids targets.

Hey I am not really disgreeing with your thoughts or ideas, but  I dont believe

Like some that, a Mahrez move from Leicester is a done deal.

If Barca /RMadrid comes in with all guns blazing, and Mahrez understands and accepts, what playing wise they offer, and he knows and realises he has to up his playing anti and off field discipline....Then it is truelly a done deal

Goodluck to him and he goes with thanks and eternal grattitude, but for me

there is still a great but!!!   

K.Weller also one of our greats, was sadly disappointed, when he saw Bloomfield and 1 dream go, many thought that, he would go , there were quite a few top offers (not like today), but he wanted to stay with Leicester, he enjoyed what he had.

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

Why put subtitles on it? He's perfectly understandable.

I would like to think it is for deaf audience but I think the poster above has summed it up correctly.  Still a lovely bonus for me. 

On 26/03/2017 at 20:00, the fox said:

1-honestly, didn't go to the LCFC facebook page in ages, believe it or not, i find it insufrible, i know people used to go to facebook for football discussions but like most things on facebook, it is too far gone to be saved, foxestalk is where it's at.lol

2-didn't know such forum existed, it's not like you get a memo or anything, plus, a lot of life long leicester fans signed up as late as this month

3-i understand and respect what you and others here went through:thumbup:

4- what are you talking about? we are winning the champions league:P

5-but what about slimani? jk, like i said to thracian, i will be PM'ing you after mahrez and slimani leave.looking forward to that:schmike:

Ffs. This man is just winding you all up!

• 2 weeks later...

Turning a new leaf with mahrez here.

Admittedly my metaphorical glasses were a bit "tinted" regarding riyad because of the immense poty season, but after i had a decent time thinking about him, I can say, if he has a bad game while the other players do well in the CL, then I'm all for benching him for gray, and my reasons are logical (enough).

if he is leaving this summer then I want gray to start ahead of him (if he is underperforming), and that's because I want to have the final verdict out on gray,  if he proves that he can carry the team (I know it is not fair to him, but what can you do?) Then the club shouldn't bring any expensive players to just hold him back.

Mahrez' gravity is undeniable, but, right now, gray with no end-product> mahrez with no end-product. So, mahrez needs to start producing or sadly, he will be dropped from the starting 11.

26 minutes ago, the fox said:

Turning a new leaf with mahrez here.

Admittedly my metaphorical glasses were a bit "tinted" regarding riyad because of the immense poty season, but after i had a decent time thinking about him, I can say, if he has a bad game while the other players do well in the CL, then I'm all for benching him for gray, and my reasons are logical (enough).

if he is leaving this summer then I want gray to start ahead of him (if he is underperforming), and that's because I want to have the final verdict out on gray,  if he proves that he can carry the team (I know it is not fair to him, but what can you do?) Then the club shouldn't bring any expensive players to just hold him back.

Mahrez' gravity is undeniable, but, right now, gray with no end-product> mahrez with no end-product. So, mahrez needs to start producing or sadly, he will be dropped from the starting 11.

Fortunately Riyad has two goals and an assist in his last five games whilst Gray doesn't. Your fears are misplaced. 

6 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

Fortunately Riyad has two goals and an assist in his last five games whilst Gray doesn't. Your fears are misplaced. 

Thing is, i, No! we need him to control games more, to create more, to be like last season's mahrez because that is his strander, I have been critical of Gray's end-product but I can't lie, I want to see if he can produce giving a 3-4 game stretch of 70-80 minutes every game

Archived