Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Millwall post match 1-0

I know Claudio is a nice guy and is friendly with the media, etc. and that we've been asked to not criticise him / the team on here by a few do-gooders, but he seriously has to go.  It's the only way we'll have a chance of staying up.  We should have more than enough strength in depth to see off Millwall, especially with 10 men.  We look clueless.  It's an absolute joke.  No one can deny that.  

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Well that was really dreadful. 

Not many options left now apart from change something, and I'm afraid that has to be Claudio. Thank You Claudio - you're a legend. All the very best.

I'm sadder than a sad man on sad McSad day in Sad Town, Sadville in sad land but I finally agree (outwardly) it is time to get rid and start again

6 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Sevilla match to save his job. Get battered there and there's not much point carrying on.

But that was the players fault today. Chilwells mistake. Get the ****in block in lad.

Needs to go before then

I know some will disagree with me but we have basically made the best thing this club will ever achieve into a mockery.

However much you disagree, we will always be remembered for winning the league and being relegated as opposed to just winning the league.

Anyone who thinks we stand a chance of survival is deluded.

Thankyou for last seasom Claudio but you have now made this club into the laughing stock of english football, Goodbye.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

He won't get sacked though. Nothing is going to change until the summer when it's clearout time for players and the manager whilst we prepare for life in the championdhip. Whilst last season nothing could stop us winning the league, this season, nothing is going to stop relegation. 

So the owners have already thrown in the towel? Because Claudio will take us down.

Archived