Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Palace away next up in the prem.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Nope..   So you put a star above the badge on the shirt and Skybet patches on the sleeves? You are the one that is joking?

I dont know, there would be something beautiful about postponing Fleetwood Town on a Tuesday night next season because we have Barcelona in the Champions League on the same night.

We wont go down even if we lose today anyway.

Just now, mozartfox said:

Barnsley away on a Tuesday night- yep I would  swop that for winning the CL.. You don't get me , I don't get you.. Matter closed.

I'll close it when I want to. Yes i'd happily play Barnsley away being Champions of Europe, then struggling in the Premier League every season. The whole point of football is trying to win things. You can't get better than winning the Premier League and Champions League. I'm sure Forest wouldn't want to erase their European Cup wins for the sake of being becoming Bournemouth.

Just now, Viva said:

I'll close it when I want to. Yes i'd happily play Barnsley away being Champions of Europe, then struggling in the Premier League every season. The whole point of football is trying to win things. You can't get better than winning the Premier League and Champions League. I'm sure Forest wouldn't want to erase their European Cup wins for the sake of being becoming Bournemouth.

There is no arguing with a troll.

Don't think Chilwell is anywhere near good enough yet (if ever) to defend at this level - a years loan at a top Championship club or Hull could have sorted that perhaps but his agent thinks he is God so no chance of that.

Don't agree with resting players unless they are carrying an injury - they should be able to play twice a week and losing is a habit (2 on the bounce now). Lose the third today and the rot might have come back - play a decent team today, win and go into Tues on a high.

41 minutes ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

No point in resting half the team, you either rest all 11 or play your strongest team. I would go with the former so:

Zieler

Amartey

Wasyl

Huth

Chilwell

Kaputska

King

Choudry

Gray

Ulloa

Musa

This team would 100% get rolled!

Premiership status is still the main priority in my opinion. We lose today and Hull Swansea win we are only 5 points clear!! 

Champions League is the added bonus from last season.

11 hours ago, worthosoriginals said:

Wrong....i trust shakeys decisions more than yours.

Let shakey do his job...while you stick to asking people,.. if they'd like fries with that? in your job. 

Jeez who rattled your cage ? :blink:

my opinion strangely that I'm entitled to :thumbup:

It's all about risk assessment and management. We're almost certain to finish above Sunderland and Middlesbrough and only need to finish above one other team. 

Swansea need 9pts in their last 6 games just to go above us even if we don't get another point. Whilst I still fear relegation it will take a disaster for us to be relegated and we are over 99% safe.

If we were right in the thick of it there would be some tough decisions to make but winning five of our last six league games and getting to 36pts has given us some leeway. I want us to be as best prepared for Atletico as we can and if the relegation battle gets tighter for us we'll deal with as and when.

Over the last month or so the players have earned the right to be prepared in optimal condition for the Champions League. Surely no one really believes the players will be in optimal physical condition if this is there schedule?

Atletico Madrid away

Two days rest which includes travelling from Madrid to UK and travelling to London

Crystal Palace away

Two days rest

Atletico Madrid at home

Let the players have every opportunity for qualifying in what is already a huge task without making them play with a monkey on their backs. Chances are we get knocked out on Tuesday anyway and we'll still have six league games left to get those couple of points for safety. Personally I'm not quite ready to give up on the Champions League yet, at least one more round please.

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Would snap your hand off for a draw. 

So would I, it would be massive.

I'd also take a loss providing Swansea and Hull lose as well and all the better if we've rested a lot of key players.

Archived