Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Rudkin

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, Matt said:

I forgot to add to my post above that this sacking only makes sense, can be justified and worthwhile if Rudkin and co follow Shakespeare.

Rudkin and co are major reasons towards our last 2 (maybe 3 :unsure:)+ managers getting sacked, they are major reasons towards our failings and downfall.

If they don’t go we may aswell not have sacked Shakespeare as nothing will change and whoever comes in next will struggle to do their job.

It’s not just me who has these feelings, momentum is growing regards this area and as fans need to start making our feelings known about that area of the club because it’s not good enough, they are failing transfer window after transfer window after transfer window.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

” You can’t fault Shakespeare on the failure of the players signed in the summer. He didn’t sign them, they (Leicester) have a Director of Football who identifies players and signs them”, Peter Schmeichel said on Skysports while speaking on the reported sack of the coach.

Tells a lot that quote. Can imagine the players are less than happy about the sacking and is clearly a shot across the bow at rudkin.

Its going to take a very strong manager to break up this player power at the club and i can see a complete clear out in January and the summer.

1 minute ago, m4DD0gg said:

Tells a lot that quote. Can imagine the players are less than happy about the sacking and is clearly a shot across the bow at rudkin.

Its going to take a very strong manager to break up this player power at the club and i can see a complete clear out in January and the summer.

Yep.

This is what we need though. Someone to come in and just get rid of some of these players.

It is telling what Schmechiel senior said - clearly from his son and other members of the squad possibly. Is this the deeper malaise John Percy speaks about?

Or perhaps the alternative is that he suggests the players have too much power? Shakey said recently they have a lot of responsibility with tactics etc. Could be a lot of vested interests...? 

Or a combo of both? More likely former though I think.

Regardless, Rudkin also needs his P45 in my opinion. How can he dodge the bullet in all of this, when poor recruitment in the last couple of windows has been in a key factor.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

So, what is the criteria for bringing players in, who decides? Surely its the manager together with his scouting team that identify targets.. I cannot believe its the likes of Rudkin who pull the shots! If so, then linekers comments may have some credence. 

I think lineker will have a lot more inside info on the club than anyone on here

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

So, what is the criteria for bringing players in, who decides? Surely its the manager together with his scouting team that identify targets.. I cannot believe its the likes of Rudkin who pull the shots! If so, then linekers comments may have some credence. 

CS said so before Arsenal game, his input was Premier league experience 

Turdkin must have some magnificent negatives in his possession.  How is he not partially responsible for this mess we find ourselves in?    Shakey - unfortunately had to get things right quickly with one arm tied behind his back.  He probably deserves to go, as he has not helped himself, BUT the Owners' need to get in a Chainsaw Operative to clear out the deadwood in Recruitment/Scouting and at Director of Hoof-ball level.

To make Shakey the fall guy alone, is neither fair or correct.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Turdkin must have some magnificent negatives in his possession.  How is he not partially responsible for this mess we find ourselves in?    Shakey - unfortunately had to get things right quickly with one arm tied behind his back.  He probably deserves to go, as he has not helped himself, BUT the Owners' need to get in a Chainsaw Operative to clear out the deadwood in Recruitment/Scouting and at Director of Hoof-ball level.

To make Shakey the fall guy alone, is neither fair or correct.

Or Ranieri.

Maybe even Pearson, obviously there were other (non-footballing) reasons behind the Pearson sacking and to blame Rudkin for that is unfair, but there were rumours Rudkin was always out to get Pearson and the weasel probably had a say in the sacking/wanted it to happen for a long time.

Rudkin and co have had a massive part in the last 2 managers losing their jobs, maybe even that last 3.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Fire sale coming in January I think...

I think you're right. It wouldn't be too bad if we get rid of the dross we signed lately, but i can see Vardy & Mahrez leaving too. Only hope Rudkin & Macia leave before Jan. Rebuild job needed again.

9 minutes ago, Dames said:

Seems a little bit of pressure is being applied in the media which is going to put him under scrutiny. A place he exactly didn’t want to be.

I have full faith the cockroach will survive though. 

He would survive a nuclear blast 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1